New Machida pics, looking cut for MW.

Fat Machida
15545.jpg

LOL when was this??

It's pretty obvious that he was. Makes his achievement's that much more remarkable, similar to Frankie's at 155.

So now you're saying BJ really fought a MW? That doesn't sound as impressive as a HW.

Looks to be in great shape. He always looked soft at 205, but it was obviously a healthy weight for him. He was never at a huge strength or size disadvantage, but you can tell it didn't take too much for him to make it. 185 should be a good move for him.

ya that was a little extreme and not necessary at all

I just want Kennedy to be able to fulfill his lifelong dream of being a garbage man without having a UFC contract holding him back.

Hope the weight cut doesn't hurt him any. He has fought as light as 199lbs before so if he just gets to 195lbs or so he would only have to cut 9lbs for non-title fights.

He doesn't look smaller. He looks leaner. Really impressive how dat dere chest is coming out along with the abs.

Kennedy is a beast and Machida is looking very good. This is going to be a good fight.

Machida is looking ripped at MW, hope the Davis loss makes him come out aggressive and that this move down ends up being good for him. Not always a fan of his style but he's a phenomenal fighter, I wanna see the Machida that fought Thiago and Rashad.

Wow.....never see him look that defined

future 185 champ right there

He looks like a Beast. Imagine how quicker he is now. His karate was already quick before at LHW...now dude is gonna be like lightning coming in n out... holee fuk

Looking good.

Interesting to see how he does at his "natural" weightclass.

Do people really still say no homo? You do realize it makes you look insecure about your sexuality and you probably are a closeted homo.

I would buy a Lyoto Machida workout DVD to see exactly how he goes from chubby guy vs BJ Penn in K-1 to modern day super lean 185'er... but I ain't drinking no pee.

Back