New Llyod Irvin reality show pitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

pimphand

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Master Llyods reality show where the brown belts competed was awesome. So I have a great idea for Master Lloyd to promote himself in light of all the rape accusations from both 1989 and NYE 2012.

The idea is this; Get 16 of the biggest names in BJJ that run successful academies, and let them compete against each other for the right to be able to promote Keenan Cornelius to BB.

The winner of the 16 man bracket would then get to fight Master Lloyd in either N0gi or gi, and 30 minute time limit with score or not time limit and submission only. Master Lloyd would get to chose first, his opponent would get to choose the other variable.

Keenan would be forced to become a member of the winners academy, therefor escaping the dreaded "creonte" moniker.

So, i ask, if this is organized, who do you want to see in the draw? Marcello? Roger? Megaton? Also, how much would you be willing to pay? Any other ideas you guys got in order to make it more exciting (and please don't say "edged weapons").

It would give Lloyd Irvin something to promote on llyodirvinrape.com besides that stupid seminar anyway.

TV shows don't just happen, gotta put a little thought into it. otherwise you end up with some stupid show about sing cops. or a movie like Redbelt.

I'm totally gonna reserve that domain!

lunapic_126258184364277_3.jpg

I think many instructors would be delighted if Keenan came to them wanting to train and join their affiliation though I don't imagine many of them are willing to fight tooth and nail over it

I think many instructors would be delighted if Keenan came to them wanting to train and join their affiliation though I don't imagine many of them are willing to fight tooth and nail over it
in the old school BJJ world, you are probably right. But today, BJJ is rapidly becoming more like other businesses, in that they compete for EVERYTHING. Medals, reputation, Google results, and yes STUDENT$$$.

How did Master LLyod get Keenan in the first place? Offered him a free place to live, free food, free training. Just win and everything is cool. Llyod out-competed the other schools for Keenans services to promote his acadamy. Keenan certainly didnt go to Maryland for the lifestyle (over Ornage County, BJJ world HQ?).

I think many instructors would do just about anything to have Keenan train in their school and have a future world champ promote their business (Yes It Is A Business!). The fact that they just dont want to admit it is understandable, however.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back