NEW Korean Zombie T-shirt

I saw a kid wearing a Korean Zombie shirt at a fight my gym was hosting and thought it was pretty slick. What's up with this brand? Didn't realize it was MMA.

Looks cool but I personally still prefer the original Korean Zombie Shirt.

Either way, huge huge fan of the fighter!

Tri-Coasta Korean Zombie 2.0 T-Shirt | MMAGearGuide.net

korean-zombie-2.0-shirt-tri-coasta.jpg

I saw a kid wearing a Korean Zombie shirt at a fight my gym was hosting and thought it was pretty slick. What's up with this brand? Didn't realize it was MMA.

It's a brand that started up not to long ago (Tri-Coasta) and they sponsor(ed) a few fighters: KZ, Lawlor, & J-Lau to name a few.

Nice. I don't see a sizing chart anywhere. Does anyone know the dimensions of their medium?

I have to admit that I am not overly fond of most of the designs that I see on MMA related shirts, but that one is neat. Nice artwork.

:icon_chee

Nice. I don't see a sizing chart anywhere. Does anyone know the dimensions of their medium?

im also wondering if the sizing on the KZ 1.5 shirt is the same as the original KZ shirt. anyone out there with it online right now?

im also wondering if the sizing on the KZ 1.5 shirt is the same as the original KZ shirt. anyone out there with it online right now?

It would pretty much be the same sizing. If anyone were to have it, it would either be MMAWarehouse.com or tri-coasta.com.

Measurements
Medium: chest 36", length 27.5"
Large: chest 39", length 28.5"
X-Large: chest 44", length 28.5"
2X-Large: chest 47", length 30.5"
Comes in M, L, XL, and 2XL

Measurements
Medium: chest 36", length 27.5"
Large: chest 39", length 28.5"
X-Large: chest 44", length 28.5"
2X-Large: chest 47", length 30.5"
Comes in M, L, XL, and 2XL

i saw the sizing on there but i questioned it since they are both listed as athletic fit and i read about how tight the KZ 1.0 shirts were. either way, i ordered both in XL last night, even though i usually wear L

Back