• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

New "Khabib Nurmagomedov on Wrestling - "Everybody can punch, but not everybody can wrestle."

No, not everyone can punch.

Ask this guy:

Nick+03.jpg

I think im more weirded out by his crazy ass nips then the fact he's got no arms. Damn wtf.

No greater truth than that "Everybody can punch, not everybody can wrestle"...

No, not everyone can punch.

Ask this guy:

Nick+03.jpg

I feel terrible for laughing. Remember that guy that was close to this that competed in MMA? Oh man that was hard to watch. Can't arm bar the guy tho!!!

He's dissing the crowd? Lol we are educated and appreciated a good ground battle. Calm down Khabib - don't hate us just because we like a few drinks.
I think he thinks you are stupid whether you are drunk or not

Who do you think he's talking about and why are you saying "we" as if Sherdoggers represent the same casual audience at events?

No, the VERY FUCKING LARGE MAJORITY of fans are not educated.
Its true,the average person,even the ones who dont doubt the effectiveness of the technique say its boring,and they dont understand it. Ive been friends with KICKBOXERS who say the same thing.

blah blah blah. is he signing up to fight tony or strikers like his last 4-5 gimmies? Hommie knows how to choose them after Tibau.

Kahbib better not duck that shit or he becomes Kabitch

Actually it's a ridiculous statement.
Even boxers say any idiot can punch. Theres some dude on the streets now destined for jail who never took a boxing class in his life that can punch.

blah blah blah. is he signing up to fight tony or strikers like his last 4-5 gimmies? Hommie knows how to choose them after Tibau.
Cmon man. I know you want this Tony fight,but everyone was saying a striker is going to end Khabib,and now they were wrong and now saying all the strikers were gimmies and he should fight grapplers now. Cant have it both ways. Its a sign of a great fighter when people talk about him like this.

Actually it's a ridiculous statement.

How so? When my son was two I remember him being extremely mad at me and him clenching his fist tightly. I never taught him to make a fist, instincts taught him to make a fist. He didn't go into a wrestlers stance because it's not a natural instinct. Hence

"Everybody can punch, not everyone can wrestle"

Even boxers say any idiot can punch. Theres some dude on the streets now destined for jail who never took a boxing class in his life that can punch.

He don't know what the f*k he's talking about...

He trains in america with americans. :)

Yeah, he was about to jump the owner of the very gym he trains at.

I still feel he dislikes westerners. It's not something you can argue with me about.

How so? When my son was two I remember him being extremely mad at me and him clenching his fist tightly. I never taught him to make a fist, instincts taught him to make a fist. He didn't go into a wrestlers stance because it's not a natural instinct. Hence

"Everybody can punch, not everyone can wrestle"

He had wrestled with his blanket, grappled at your leg and gripped your arm long before that. If he'd had a twin he would have wrestled with him long before he would have struck him.

The statement simply isn't true.

I won't be a smartarse and say 'perhaps he means anyone can throw a lucky punch like when he nearly dropped Conor', but you see that is closer to the truth. If he means people don't understand the subleties of wrestling then that is a different thing.

Plenty of men who never took a grappling class that wrestled a woman and raped her. More so probably.

Back