New Jessica Rakoczy interview

ProBoxingInsidr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Shewas back at the gym on Tuesday. A little tough to do the interview with Jesse acting up and King Mo and another guy fucking with me behind the camera, but here is what I got

Last edited:
Shewas back at the gym on Tuesday. A little tough to do the interview with Jesse acting up and King Mo and another guy fucking with me behind the camera, but here is what I got

She is really cool. I felt like she outclassed Roxy physically both in terms of power and cardio at that time, so the fence grab weren't really a deciding factor. She also fought through that shoulder injury like a champ. I'm looking forward to seeing her in the UFC for sure! She seems like she has her head on straight and is the type of person that works hard. The fact that she was so successful as a boxer shows that she can reach a high level. Glad she has the attitude that she is going to be in this sport for a long time. I hope she's right.

3:40 in she says the Ronda we saw on TUF was the way she was/is
She did not say it in a bad way, but it good to see someone on her own team admit RR's attitude & demeanor was not "editing"

Great interview man

3:40 in she says the Ronda we saw on TUF was the way she was/is
She did not say it in a bad way, but it good to see someone on her own team admit RR's attitude & demeanor was not "editing"

Great interview man

thanks. unfortunately, jessica isnt one to stir the pot. i wish i could share some of the off camera stuff, but oh well.

on a side note, her shoulder is still jacked up. she needs to take time off to let it heal properly. hopefully she will be able to soon

Thank you good Sir.

You didn't ask my questions :(

Also please tell her she's definitely Alpha :p

i did ask her about ronda. and i actually asked her about her preference in a fight, but i had to edit it out at her request. i coulda asked her 200 more questions, but she was already late to go and her boy was getting cranky too

ahh that's cool. Yea it was really nice to hear her side of things. She seems like a delight of a person.

Also I think Dana might be in love with her :p

Back