New JDS Fan Here!!!

Nissan Kick

White Belt
Reaction score
Guys, I have been a huge Cain V. supporter since his destruction of "The Baddest Man on the Planet" Brock Lesnar during "Brocktober". I HATED to see him lose to JDS like that on the very first Fox show. I'm SOOOOO glad he won this rematch in dominant fashion but JDS has won me over in a big way. And those booooing fans need to eat a scrotum sack sandwich. JDS displayed huge heart and he took shot after shot with a broken jaw. If he can get better cardio, he's gonna be hard to stop (already is). I'm looking forward to the completion of the trilogy. They haven't seen the last of each other. Relax JDS fans, your boy is a champion at heart.

Guys, I have been a huge Cain V. supporter since his destruction of "The Baddest Man on the Planet" Brock Lesnar during "Brocktober". I HATED to see him lose like that on the very first Fox show. I'm SOOOOO glad he won this rematch is dominant fashion but JDS has won me over in a big way. And those booooing fans need to eat a scrotum sack sandwich. JDS displayed huge heart and he took shot after shot with a broken jaw. If he can get better cardio, he's gonna be hard to stop. I'm looking forward to the completion of the trilogy. They haven't seen the last of each other.

I agree

Right on, man. Junior is a class act. Both are THE hw's to root for.

Guys, I have been a huge Cain V. supporter since his destruction of "The Baddest Man on the Planet" Brock Lesnar during "Brocktober". I HATED to see him lose to JDS like that on the very first Fox show. I'm SOOOOO glad he won this rematch in dominant fashion but JDS has won me over in a big way. And those booooing fans need to eat a scrotum sack sandwich. JDS displayed huge heart and he took shot after shot with a broken jaw. If he can get better cardio, he's gonna be hard to stop (already is). I'm looking forward to the completion of the trilogy. They haven't seen the last of each other. Relax JDS fans, your boy is a champion at heart.

Jaw NOT broken.

Congrats to Cain, I can't wait for Cigano to get him back.

Congrats to Cain, I can't wait for Cigano to get him back.

It will be interesting how JDS approaches the rubber match. He was definitely over confident going into this fight. Cain was just all around pissed off and a man on a mission. I believe the rubber match will be a war but I still have Cain taking it late in the fight. Either way, these two are definitely the best two guys at Heavyweight.

I can't believe it went the distance. After the first, I would have bet my life that JDS was done. Thank god I didn't bet, because JDS looked better in the fifth, than rounds 2,3 and 4.

AGREED! JDS took a SEVERE BEATING tonite but never quit. I have new respect for him.

Well said.

...And now "long-time" "always been a fan" Velasquez bandwagoners suddenly appear.

Terrible.

I honestly doubted JDS for a moment coming in to the 2nd round thinking he was gonna get finished but after watching him get back up everytime making Cain look like a pillowfisted made me facepalm myself and promise me i would never doubt him again

Back