New Illir Latifi highlight

KGmma

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Hi guys. KGmma is back with another video. This man will not be fighting this weekend in Stockholm but he is part of the Allstar Team none the less. Going in to 2015 we all hope Illir will have a superb year.

Tell us what you think!

[YT]BZUj1qysO3w&x-yt-cl=84359240[/YT]

Thanks for Watching.

He's a tough and likable guy, i hope he does well in the future, he sure has the power to make some KO highlights.

Not impressed with either Latifi or the highlight.

I love highlights of rather unknown fighters. This is great one, thanks man.

I love highlights of rather unknown fighters. This is great one, thanks man.

Thank you !
These guys certainly deserves some attention. With all the thousands highlight videos of Jon Jones, Conor, etc it's always nice to see one of the underdogs get some attention.

i like the cut of ilir's jib. dude can help me move house anytime

he's got that oldschool strongman vibe.

johny hendricks + rare candy = ilir latifi

Well I'm all ears.

Would you rather have metal bombing in your speakers?

That's a great idea actually.:icon_lol:

Nice video though, but it lacks some Blachowicz ;)

Any idea why he's not on the card? Is he injured or still medically suspended?

I hope you get banned. Latifi is a good fighter and great guy.
To quote a great fighter who isn't a great guy this highlight is "a complete waste of your life"
I'm not one for MMA math. But saw the Newton Fight. latifi stinks. A fighter with that frame will NEVER hold a belt for long in any division below HW. There are too many other fighters that have just about the same body strength and less concerns with Cardio. On top of that as big as he is, he doesnt know how to transition that power to efficient strikes and movement. He stinks. That's not to say he cant get better or that he isnt a "great guy" he just is not deserving of a highlight.

That's a great idea actually.:icon_lol:

Nice video though, but it lacks some Blachowicz ;)

Any idea why he's not on the card? Is he injured or still medically suspended?

Not 100% sure but I think he is battling with a hand injury. Or maybe I'm thinking of B

To quote a great fighter who isn't a great guy this highlight is "a complete waste of your life"
I'm not one for MMA math. But saw the Newton Fight. latifi stinks. A fighter with that frame will NEVER hold a belt for long in any division below HW. There are too many other fighters that have just about the same body strength and less concerns with Cardio. On top of that as big as he is, he doesnt know how to transition that power to efficient strikes and movement. He stinks. That's not to say he cant get better or that he isnt a "great guy" he just is not deserving of a highlight.

Not deserving of a highlight? There are guys like Kyung Ho Kang, Ilir Latifi, Iuri Alcantara who are all super skilled fighters but has yet to be able to break that top spot. Every man who has fought his way to the UFC deserves attention and a highlight. A man with such courage and dedication is never "a waste of your life".

Well except CM Punk.

Well I'm all ears.

Would you rather have metal bombing in your speakers?

Way to be condescending and prejudging in 1.5 sentences.
Was gonna watch the highlight, but now I feel slighted and refuse to.
You could have safed it by saying Nu-metal, but you decided to attack an entire genre for no good reason. Also, MMA highlights without the A Requiem for a Dream theme can't really be considered highlights.

Way to be condescending and prejudging in 1.5 sentences.
Was gonna watch the highlight, but now I feel slighted and refuse to.
You could have safed it by saying Nu-metal, but you decided to attack an entire genre for no good reason. Also, MMA highlights without the A Requiem for a Dream theme can't really be considered highlights.

Well I'm not dissing metal. It's just that there are so many highlights now a days that look a like. Please watch it and tell me what you think !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back