New Golden gear model pics

ElvisFan9889

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Hey,
I just wanted to share this pic of the new golden gear lace up gloves dan sent me. The craftsmanship is top quality. 100% top cowhide, perfect stitches. My custom cost $175.00. A deal, considering the price of other gloves sold by the bigger companies for $200, (Made in pakistan or china). And still a lot less than grant or winning. Hand stitched by experts in thailand.

I should have my custom made gloves by late jan. early feb. (before the new line officially is available.

fdf1x1.jpg

By custom made, what do you mean? Is there anything specific that you asked for that makes them distinguishable from when the full line is released, or are you paying a premium to get the gloves early?

Sorry, guess I should have specified. Mine are the same model, but with burgandy and white, (custom colors), and 18 oz, not 16 oz, but yes they are the same model.

I paid $175. The "Stock", gloves, or gloves that will be available soon to everyone will be priced $120-$140.

Sorry just wanted to follow up on this. The logo will be better fit to the size of the glove. In this photo it is oversized. We are using a logo that fits the glove much better for a much nicer look!

Back