New Gameness single weave

GamenessPitbull

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Today we got in our New Gameness Single Weave Gi which is lighter than the rest of our gis including our Grapplergear gi. It does have the cotton skirt and all the Gameness patches. It is cut and sewed the same as the Gameness Gi. It does feel different because it is lighter.

Tim

UltimaMMA

No pictures, I was voted off for taking any more pictures for Gameness but hopefully SSF will order some, then I will take his picture and put it up. If you look at our hoodie on grapplergear.com you will understand why I was voted off. lol

Tim

Tim-send me the price sheet and I'll order some tonight and get the pictures up once I get the gi.

www.SSFgear.com

Has anyone tried this gi yet? I've heard wonderful things about the platinum weave but nothing on the single. I have never bought a gi before and am now in the market for one.

Zilla said:
Has anyone tried this gi yet? I've heard wonderful things about the platinum weave but nothing on the single. I have never bought a gi before and am now in the market for one.
Didnt the guy just say he got the new gameness gi for sale. How could anyone try it out already..

bjjfighter91 said:
Didnt the guy just say he got the new gameness gi for sale. How could anyone try it out already..
look at the date of the post...

i have three. my son has one and me and my wife have one. i love them. i also like the company who stands behind all their products.

bjjfighter91 said:

:rolleyes:

this thread for president.

~Foz

ps: why do people drag up old threads? :p

Fozzy said:
this thread for president.

~Foz

ps: why do people drag up old threads? :p

lol, because they used the "search" function.

muahahahahah

Back