New Footage Of McGregor Training For Diaz

Has already been posted.
Also, some of that stuff is a few weeks old already.

"New".

iByfbm.jpg

Conor looks stuck in the mud. I see stiffness. Looks like the weight gain has taken a toll on his movement.

This NEW footage is the same that was posted 6 hours ago in multiple other threads!!
Thank you anyways Kenny!!

giphy.gif

I'm glad he's sticking with Ido Portal. I'm on the Robin Black train of thought in thinking that these new approaches to the sport are the next evolution of MMA.

The only way Conor wins is if Diaz gasses because of the short notice and lack of training camp. The UFC likes to give Conor every advantage possible.

Just over an hour to the Diaz and Conor press conference starting making the popcorn!

hadn't realised it was 2 inches but just googled and yeah! also LOL

Conor's kicking will totally eliminate any reach advantage. Nate doesn't kick or very little. conor will use his kicks to keep nate back.

hadn't realised it was 2 inches but just googled and yeah! also LOL

Kinda surprising, right? I get why they call him the silverback now, he has these long arms :p
Anyway, the UFC stats on these things are not always accurate. Hard to believe he'll also only have one inch in height.
Inb4: ... YaKnowWhatIMean

The only way Conor wins is if Diaz gasses because of the short notice and lack of training camp. The UFC likes to give Conor every advantage possible.
Yeah. That RDA fight was a real gift.

Stook in da mood looks like to me. 170s two much wait

No way Diaz is gassing ...

Also, you got it wrong. The UFC is clearly protecting Khabib, Ferguson, Pettis and Cerrone. Aldo, Edgar are just ducking him. As is Thompson and Lawler, because they both haven't asked for the fight. They want nothing to do with McGregor.

Taken out of How to win an argument, by Mr. Generic McGregor Hater.

279.gif

Is normal.

Back