New Fighter Plane On Way

Cheese

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Northrop is showing off it new Fighter Plane in its new ad.

CGI of what they will look like
FormalScentedGopher.gif

Last edited:
Human pilots?

Not sure how long that's going to be viable.

Northrop is showing off it new Fighter Plane in its new ad.

FormalScentedGopher.gif

Looks cgi

Also, what's the point of the advertising? It's not like their average consumer is the shmuck stuffing his face with taco dip at a Super Bowl party.

Human pilots?

Not sure how long that's going to be viable.

It's scary how much of a reality this has become in our lifetime.

From assholes dropping hand grenades while floating in a hot air balloon to unmanned supersonic fighter jets guided by satellite in just over a hundred years.

So I guess the military should scrap F-35 and go with this?

Naw. I just found another link that says is not ready yet and still being develop. Probly 10-20yr away. Shit is CGI.

Gonna edit title.

Probably a weird thing to get annoyed by but I actually hate when they do fly overs at sporting events.

What do these expensive killing machines have to do with sports? Why are tax dollars going to towards flying them in these pointless situations? Why do we need to insert all this promotion for the military-industrial complex into every single facet of American life no matter how out of place?

Sports is what I watch to escape all the violence and political shit that's on the news channel.

Probably a weird thing to get annoyed by but I actually hate when they do fly overs at sporting events.

What do these expensive killing machines have to do with sports? Why are tax dollars going to towards flying them in these pointless situations? Why do we need to insert all this promotion for the military-industrial complex into every single facet of American life no matter how out of place?

Sports is what I watch to escape all the violence and political shit that's on the news channel.
Hi Matt...

Looks cgi

Also, what's the point of the advertising? It's not like their average consumer is the shmuck stuffing his face with taco dip at a Super Bowl party.

Military procurement, especially for such publicized projects (such as a next gen fighter), are rather politicized. As such directing the opinion of the public and politicians is extremely important. They aren't just selling to a few specific decision makers in the military.

The military should have went with Northrop for Gen 5. Hopefully they'll make the right choice and choose them for 6.

Looks cgi

Its supposed to make us feel better about military spending bleeding us dry.

looks cool, but with an endless blackhole budget you'd hope to be impressed with high end vehicles and weapons and not some new fighter, thats a given

Back