• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

New Eminem Song Dropped Today

Joe Mama

Tin Foil Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sometime this summer, his new album ‘The Death of Slim Shady (Coup De Grâce)’ will be released - in the interim we get to enjoy the first single and music video from what (hopefully) promises to deliver in true Eminem fashion.

Taking samples from 'The Real Slim Shady' and Steve Millers 'Abracadabra' - this song rips man... I dig it AF.

Today (May 31), the rapper released the track, alongside an accompanying music video. The track will feature on the rapper’s new album, ‘The Death of Slim Shady (Coup De Grâce)’, which has yet to receive a release date but is expected to arrive sometime this Summer.

In the video, Eminem recreates elements of his seminal ‘Without Me’ music video, with cameos from Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg, Pete Davidson and more. He also breakdances and goes back to his blonde look from early in his career.

You obviously didn't listen long enough to get to his list of "F U's" in the track.

I could have sworn there was a mention of Kowboy in there, but I could be mistaken.
200.webp

Catchy Eminem is back. The track is fun and has a bunch of good punchlines. All you really want from an eminem song, it would be hard to hear him rap about frustration and anger now a days when hes worth hundreds of millions ( I thought he had more money TBH)

He's made an Eminem Show style song. Nothing particularly new or interesting but sounds catchy. I'm more interested in the Snoop and Dre album.

Back