new creatine

Discussion in 'Dieting / Supplement Discussion' started by cumminstx, Aug 24, 2005.

1. cumminstx

cumminstx White Belt

Anyone know anything about the new creatine in pill form called anavol? Does it work etc?

2. Madmick

Madmick Cerebrage Staff Member Senior Moderator

I checked it out for you. Sure, it works, but it's still just a fourth generation creatine.

It's like NO-Xplode: a creatine with the AAKG. So it's good, yeah, but probably not even as good as this stack, which is far cheaper:

(1)
    Optimum Creatine, Micronized, 2000 Grams, $35 (400 Days w/o Loading)

(2)
    NOW AAKG Powder, 7 Oz., $20 (66 Days)
    or
    BSN Nitrix Stack, 180 Caps, $30 (60 Days)

(3)
    Eclipse Vanadyl XX {Taurine, Vanadyle Sulfate, Selenium}, 180 Caps, $15 (180 Days)

You can take if before your workout if you want the increased pumps from the AAKG, or take it after with a protein shake containing dextrose or maltodextrin (in 1:1 ratio of protein to carbs), optimizing the synchronization of the insulin response and creatine uptake.

It's up to you. Don't waste your money.

3. Madmick

Anavol
    This is $35 and will last you 18-30 days (depending on whether you're greater or lesser than 200 lbs.) for a CPD (cost per day) of $1.17-$1.94

The CPD on my stack with the NOW is $0.47 and the CPD on my stack with the BSN is $0.67

Plus you're getting Taurine in my stack, you're not getting any at all in the Anavol. Also you're getting SKW's creatine (packaged by Optimum), the best in the world, and I don't know who manufactures the creatine used by NpX.

4. You don't take the Nitrix twice a day? I think that would be a 30 day supply.

5. Madmick

They actually recommend to take it three times a day, but all Nitrix does is hemobronchodilate you (dilate the blood vessels & arterioles in your cardiovascular and respiratory systems), allowing for increased blood flow- which is essential to "the pump"- so I really see no point in taking it when you're not working out.

Oh, however, if you're over 200 lbs., a serving is 4 caps, not 3, so it would only last you 45 days.

6. Madmick

The serving size for the Nitrix comes to about 5g, so coupled with a 5g creatine serving, and the 1.5g taurine stack, that makes for an 11.5g serving. A single serving of NO-Xplode is 20.5g, but because it's their "proprietary blend", it's impossible to know how much of that is creatine, maltodextrin, electrolytes, etc.

7. cumminstx

cumminstx White Belt

thanks mad you were a lot of help I appreciate you saving my money, that I have little of.

8. Judo-kid

Judo-kid Green Belt

Try omega thunder, green bulge, or man clout.

9. Judo-kid

Judo-kid Green Belt

No xplode is a pretty solid product, not very cost effective.

another good alturnitive, is ready4war

for NO product, white blood.