new creatine

cumminstx

White Belt
Reaction score
Anyone know anything about the new creatine in pill form called anavol? Does it work etc?

I checked it out for you. Sure, it works, but it's still just a fourth generation creatine.

It's like NO-Xplode: a creatine with the AAKG. So it's good, yeah, but probably not even as good as this stack, which is far cheaper:

(1)
Optimum Creatine, Micronized, 2000 Grams, $35 (400 Days w/o Loading)

(2)
NOW AAKG Powder, 7 Oz., $20 (66 Days)
or
BSN Nitrix Stack, 180 Caps, $30 (60 Days)

(3)
Eclipse Vanadyl XX {Taurine, Vanadyle Sulfate, Selenium}, 180 Caps, $15 (180 Days)

You can take if before your workout if you want the increased pumps from the AAKG, or take it after with a protein shake containing dextrose or maltodextrin (in 1:1 ratio of protein to carbs), optimizing the synchronization of the insulin response and creatine uptake.

It's up to you. Don't waste your money.

Anavol
This is $35 and will last you 18-30 days (depending on whether you're greater or lesser than 200 lbs.) for a CPD (cost per day) of $1.17-$1.94

The CPD on my stack with the NOW is $0.47 and the CPD on my stack with the BSN is $0.67

Plus you're getting Taurine in my stack, you're not getting any at all in the Anavol. Also you're getting SKW's creatine (packaged by Optimum), the best in the world, and I don't know who manufactures the creatine used by NpX.

Madmick said:
I checked it out for you. Sure, it works, but it's still just a fourth generation creatine.

It's like NO-Xplode: a creatine with the AAKG. So it's good, yeah, but probably not even as good as this stack, which is far cheaper:

(1)
Optimum Creatine, Micronized, 2000 Grams, $35 (400 Days w/o Loading)

(2)
NOW AAKG Powder, 7 Oz., $20 (66 Days)
or
BSN Nitrix Stack, 180 Caps, $30 (60 Days)

(3)
Eclipse Vanadyl XX {Taurine, Vanadyle Sulfate, Selenium}, 180 Caps, $15 (180 Days)

You can take if before your workout if you want the increased pumps from the AAKG, or take it after with a protein shake containing dextrose or maltodextrin (in 1:1 ratio of protein to carbs), optimizing the synchronization of the insulin response and creatine uptake.

It's up to you. Don't waste your money.

You don't take the Nitrix twice a day? I think that would be a 30 day supply.

Boondocksaint said:
You don't take the Nitrix twice a day? I think that would be a 30 day supply.

They actually recommend to take it three times a day, but all Nitrix does is hemobronchodilate you (dilate the blood vessels & arterioles in your cardiovascular and respiratory systems), allowing for increased blood flow- which is essential to "the pump"- so I really see no point in taking it when you're not working out.

Oh, however, if you're over 200 lbs., a serving is 4 caps, not 3, so it would only last you 45 days.

The serving size for the Nitrix comes to about 5g, so coupled with a 5g creatine serving, and the 1.5g taurine stack, that makes for an 11.5g serving. A single serving of NO-Xplode is 20.5g, but because it's their "proprietary blend", it's impossible to know how much of that is creatine, maltodextrin, electrolytes, etc.

thanks mad you were a lot of help I appreciate you saving my money, that I have little of.

No xplode is a pretty solid product, not very cost effective.

another good alturnitive, is ready4war

for NO product, white blood.

Back