Media New Conors short training footage

I'll give him props for listening to Wardruna
Yeah I picked that up as well, very nice!

I imagine at that gym, is Wardruna, Danheim Amon Amarth etc all day every day.....FFS I need to train there lol!

Imagine if Conor added those leg kicks to his already incredible striking repertoire

Looks like he's fully implemented the leg kick, another useful tool

His ego was destroyed recently so he builds it again by beating amateur hobos and posting it on instagram.

I keep hearing this...but how is this any different than when conor lost to nate..if anything, the nate loss was worse...nate steps in last minute and taps out conor...

Must be training his Wrestling and ground game in secret then .
Exactly. I feel like Conor repeatedly trains his standup because it's "easy" for him. But he doesn't put in enough uncomfortable hours in the gym, drilling his takedown defense and chain wrestling defense.

Old video to encourage his nuthuggers he's still training.

Hope you guys realize this footage is from before the Diaz rematch

Figured, once he threw that Leg Kick, I was like "What the fuck" the only fight he threw Leg Kicks especially like that was in preparation for the Diaz rematch.

Now he thinks he is a viking when he came from a line of plumbers

He looks slick Imho

As I said in other threads...Connor WILL NOT step into the cage with a top 5 155 or 170 pounder in his next fight because he know he will lose and lose badly...He is just trying to stay relevant by posting stuff...He is exposed and the gig is up...some just don't want to accept it.

As I said in other threads...Connor WILL NOT step into the cage with a top 5 155 or 170 pounder in his next fight because he know he will lose and lose badly...He is just trying to stay relevant by posting stuff...He is exposed and the gig is up...some just don't want to accept it.

We all know that, he is basically one loss away from losing his powerstar status he still has and he knows that, he basically needs oponent he can beat 100 percent.

Peoples obsession for a guy that hardly fights is amusing lol

who do you suggest he fights?

Since I am not his manager my opinion is not relevant, but if I was in his leprechaun skin it would not be easy

He basically needs someone easily beatable who is in top 6-7 of division and we all know there is no such fighter as all top fighters in lhw are killers but on the other side he cant afors to fight some unkown fighter outside top 10 because we all know he fights only on main events.

His ideal fight is Nate trilogy

that's my point by asking the question ….There are no easy fights for him in either divisions ….He might be favored in a fight or 2 but the underdog would be a live dog and I would not be surprise to them win.

Back