• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media New Conor Twitter Rant (Shots at Critics, Khabib, Dustin & his Wife) Update: Tweets Deleted

Why are you bringing up Connors history of alleged sex crimes now?

Making a tweet that references Khabibs late father is the straw that broke the camels back?

Get the fuck out of here, you didn't care until the tweets, so you don't get to pretend you do now.

Khabib is entitled to "air his opinion" just like McGregor is allowed to respond in kind; which he did.
Because wherever he goes a bad small follows. Why you upset for? I can bring up whatever I want if I think it is relevant to the thread. Its one of many things indicative if his bad character... Including ALLEGEDLY telling a woman before he raped her that
"McGregor then told her, “That’s how I felt in the Octagon, I had to tap myself out three times, that’s how I felt,” the lawsuit said. McGregor raped her"
That's bad dude

People want to pretend like Khabib is a saint here.

Let’s not forget all this started because Khabib threatened and possibly assaulted one of Conors guys. He did this not man to man but with a bunch of his goons.

Conor is a sore loser, yes.
But Khabib is a sore winner.
Even after winning the fight him and his goons hop the cage and start assaulting people.

After all this he is retired and is still talking shit to Conor.
It all started because Artem said he would smack Khabib whenever he saw him on a live stream. Maybe get your facts straight. When you say shit like that you might run into that person with 10 guys/3bguys who knows. And even then all he got was a stern telling off And a bit of intimidation. You all act like lobov got his head kicked in by 50 Russians.

It all started because Artem said he would smack Khabib whenever he saw him on a live stream. Maybe get your facts straight. When you say shit like that you might run into that person with 10 guys/3bguys who knows. And even then all he got was a stern telling off And a bit of intimidation. You all act like lobov got his head kicked in by 50 Russians.
True, Artem also call Khabib a pussy in that interview, I'd be a little pissed too.

I hear you but Mike went to prison and just made untold millions to box another washed legend (ultimate respect to Roy)
Yeah he reformed himself and regained success. Maybe Conor can too, but they have different backgrounds and personalities.

Still a thug move to confront him with a posse. Many people have talked shit but I can’t recall anyone else pulling that shit.

If Khabib is so tough why did he need all his buddies there with him? Scared? Of Artem?

Khabib is not all there, I think I just read something about him threatening a French politician. Not something a good guy does.

Still a thug move to confront him with a posse. Many people have talked shit but I can’t recall anyone else pulling that shit.

If Khabib is so tough why did he need all his buddies there with him? Scared? Of Artem?

Khabib is not all there, I think I just read something about him threatening a French politician. Not something a good guy does.
Lol what a ridiculous take. He didn’t confront him with a group of thugs. He ran into him during fight week in the hallway. He was with his crew, as all fighters are during fight week. It’s as if you would have liked him to hand his crew cab fare and said “go away, I gotta take care of this alone”. Get outta here with that. And khabib looked him eye to eye. Then gave a small slap after talking to him face to face

Compare that to Conor. Pays a private jet to fly 20 of his goons to New York. Attacks khabib while he is stuck on a bus, including hurling objects at said buses.

It takes a special sort of idiot to put those two examples in the same league.

And let us not forget that this all started with Lobov running his mouth and calling khabib a p*ssy for no reason

Uh, he didn't, everyone in their right mind knows this, but if I'm with my friends, and I just so happen to see the dude that talked shit about me, it's not like I'm going to say, "hey guys! Go run around the corner real quick while I confront the guy that talked shit about me!"(especially when they probably saw the video too) it's not like they're just going to walk away, everyone on this forum is entertained by fights, and if my friend sees a guy who literally said he would assault me/I'm a bitch/better watch myself, they're going to want to watch the possible altercation too.

What most likely happened is Khabib was out cutting more weight, his posse was there to support him, and by happenstance, Artem who was there to support Conor just happened to be at the location Khabib was and the rest is history.

Again, Artem is the one who technically instigated Khabib, Khabib saw him, his friends happened to be there, Khabib went to go handle business and would have if he was alone or not.

Everyone who has ever seen Artem and Khabib both fight knows exactly what would've happen of those 2 fought. For all we know, maybe khabib's posse told him not to fight him.

Edit: @do a moniker beat me by 30 seconds haha.

I don't think Khabib formed a posse to hunt down Artem. They were scheduled for the same card and just happened to come across each other in the hotel lobby. Conor intentionally formed a posse and bought them all plane tickets to attack Khabib.

Uh, he didn't, everyone in their right mind knows this, but if I'm with my friends, and I just so happen to see the dude that talked shit about me, it's not like I'm going to say, "hey guys! Go run around the corner real quick while I confront the guy that talked shit about me!"(especially when they probably saw the video too) it's not like they're just going to walk away, everyone on this forum is entertained by fights, and if my friend sees a guy who literally said he would assault me/I'm a bitch/better watch myself, they're going to want to watch the possible altercation too.

What most likely happened is Khabib was out cutting more weight, his posse was there to support him, and by happenstance, Artem who was there to support Conor just happened to be at the location Khabib was and the rest is history.

Again, Artem is the one who technically instigated Khabib, Khabib saw him, his friends happened to be there, Khabib went to go handle business and would have if he was alone or not.

Everyone who has ever seen Artem and Khabib both fight knows exactly what would've happen of those 2 fought. For all we know, maybe khabib's posse told him not to fight him.

Edit: @do a moniker beat me by 30 seconds haha.
Tooooo slow lol. But I can’t even take the full credit. Someone else posted a long way back about this, even with the “cab fare” comment

Lol what a ridiculous take. He didn’t confront him with a group of thugs. He ran into him during fight week in the hallway. He was with his crew, as all fighters are during fight week. It’s as if you would have liked him to hand his crew cab fare and said “go away, I gotta take care of this alone”. Get outta here with that. And khabib looked him eye to eye. Then gave a small slap after talking to him face to face

Compare that to Conor. Pays a private jet to fly 20 of his goons to New York. Attacks khabib while he is stuck on a bus, including hurling objects at said buses.

It takes a special sort of idiot to put those two examples in the same league.

And let us not forget that this all started with Lobov running his mouth and calling khabib a p*ssy for no reason

There have been other confrontations, for example Edwards and Masvidal. Even though they likely had people with them I have never seen a bunch of guys all surround one guy like this. It is a bitch move.
Khabib could have easily asked his "crew" to stay back and talked to him but he didn't.

BTW, idiot, You are the one bringing up the Conor bus incident my post never mentioned it, nor did I defend it.

All of this started when Khabib bashed Conor for getting a title shot. Said he was a bum and chicken (it's really offensive in Russia)

When Khabib didn't deserve a shot at all

Conor admitting that Dustin's buns of steel are more durable than his balloon foot.

There have been other confrontations, for example Edwards and Masvidal. Even though they likely had people with them I have never seen a bunch of guys all surround one guy like this. It is a bitch move.
Khabib could have easily asked his "crew" to stay back and talked to him but he didn't.

BTW, idiot, You are the one bringing up the Conor bus incident my post never mentioned it, nor did I defend it.
Hahaha. Yea. He purposefully brought his posse to confront artem. He literally bumped into him in the hallway. And he approached him and his team was behind him. And you’re suggesting because he didn’t dismiss his team (also which type of team would not Atleast stick around to watch) that he’s a thug? Absolutely ridiculous and so tainted by your views against khabib. Not even worth discussing with you. No one in the MMA community has a bad thing to say about khabib and certainly not that he’s a thug. But you’re the one to crack the code. You got it. Khabib is a thug because he didn’t actively dismiss his people

and FYI Usman had ali going crazy when he had a tussle with Covington so 100% wrong about that accusation

Sad pathetic Internet hardman loser! Someone puts him straight and he cries and uses ignore like the cowardly rat he is! Bye bye.
Byebye to you so it seems....I wondered how long that was going take with his trajectory.

Reactions: lsa
hlh4wgz-jpg.868010

These always make me laugh. I consider it at face value, that if it were a real book, how is it arranged? Are each one of these quotes separate chapters? It's hilarious thinking about a serious, first-hand account of "blew me load on dee" lol.

People want to pretend like Khabib is a saint here.

Let’s not forget all this started because Khabib threatened and possibly assaulted one of Conors guys. He did this not man to man but with a bunch of his goons.

Conor is a sore loser, yes.
But Khabib is a sore winner.
Even after winning the fight him and his goons hop the cage and start assaulting people.

After all this he is retired and is still talking shit to Conor.

Sore winner? That makes no sense!

Lol at possibly assaulting Artem.

Back