• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media New Conor Twitter Rant (Shots at Critics, Khabib, Dustin & his Wife) Update: Tweets Deleted

hlh4wgz-jpg.868010
Good lord i wish you could have two likes that picture is so good

High on drugs and still has the will to pick up the phone and write shitty, delusional stuff (which probabily gonna fuck him up later in some way).
OMG Conner's a true athlete.
<BC1>

Conor acting like a guy with a broken leg and no relevant wins.

<45>

Khabib went on a media tour talking shit after McGregor lost to Poirier and making that "good defeats evil tweet".

Khabib has no moral high ground. You dont gain the moral high ground by kicking a man when he's down.

McGregor is the best thing to ever happen to Khabib, just like he is the best thing to ever happen to Dustin.
You mean interviews. But that 'man' with a history of abusing women was fine threatening a woman while his ass was crippled.
Khabib is as entitled to air his opinion as your dumb ass is.

Calling someone evil is a bit over the top.
Hahahah over the top?? You gotta be kidding me. That’s a 1 out of 100 compared to 99% of Conor’s shenenagins. I really hope some psychiatrists one day study the huggers. What neural pathways are so off that they fiercely defend Canor. Yeesh

low kicks to the knee is fucking stupid. conor mcgregor kicks worse than most 13 year old thai fighters.

You'd trade places with him in less than a heartbeat

Oh look, another guy who's concerned with another guy's money. I would have a lot more self respect that's for sure.

View attachment 870355

Conor drunk again

The Covid is good, father is evil is especially in bad taste (referring to Khabib saying good always to defeats evil).

Edit- Conor deleted all his tweets in typical Conor fashion. Reuploaded screen shots of the tweets.

Ah now I get it: "covid is good amd father is evil?"
What an absolute mess of a person. Wish he would just disappear.

They're edgelords, who think it's cool to root for the 'badass' even though he panic wrestles after eating 1-2's. Shock value stuff, highlighting their low education, empathy, and humanity.
Thank you for the clarification haha. Chavs the lot of them

"A doctor stoppage is not a TKO"

How about quitting, telling the ref to save you, then demanding it be called a doctor stoppage when the doctor was nowhere near you and had nothing to do with when the fight was stopped?
It shouldve been No Contest.

You mean interviews. But that 'man' with a history of abusing women was fine threatening a woman while his ass was crippled.

Why are you bringing up Connors history of alleged sex crimes now?

Making a tweet that references Khabibs late father is the straw that broke the camels back?

Get the fuck out of here, you didn't care until the tweets, so you don't get to pretend you do now.

Khabib is entitled to "air his opinion" just like McGregor is allowed to respond in kind; which he did.

See children, money doesn't necessarily brings happiness. He needs to stop involving Khabib's father into this dumb shit. This shit will end up tragically if he keeps doing it, and Khabib won't even have to get involved.

Hahahah over the top?? You gotta be kidding me. That’s a 1 out of 100 compared to 99% of Conor’s shenenagins. I really hope some psychiatrists one day study the huggers. What neural pathways are so off that they fiercely defend Canor. Yeesh

:rolleyes:

dont bother responding to that piece of shit, a simple block is the only thing that subhuman garbage deserves

Back