New Conor McGregor Interview 17Feb16

Katastrophe

White Belt
Reaction score
Here is a link because I'm a noob...

Enjoy!

EDIT: Nevermind, it worked just fine...

He could easily win the 170 belt too

He would be the favorite vs Lawler no question about it.

Last edited:
He could easily win the 170 belt too
why stop there? he should move straight to HW, it's not like anyone can beat him, and weight obviously isn't a factor in MMA at all.

why stop there? he should move straight to HW, it's not like anyone can beat him, and weight obviously isn't a factor in MMA at all.

Precision beats power, and Conors precision is the most precise in mma today...!

I hope he gets KTFO just so this talk alone will stop. If he wins no doubt there will be talk about him holding 4 belts at the same time and being the GOAT for centuries.

He can say much more by saying less he's like a Irish Mayweather with far less money and fighting accolades. Seems like he likes the fame and the perks of fighting than actual fighting. It's all starting to feel like a act I wouldn't hate on anybody making money just as long as it's not off the backs children, women, & old people.

Cliffs

-- the noombers
--- running the fight game
---loves Dana, really. Wants to marry him and Lorenzo
---likes the sound of that 170 lb belt

ducking frankie
giphy.gif

So ariel fucking helwani keeps making shit up about conor x UFC.....

He can say much more by saying less he's like a Irish Mayweather with far less money and fighting accolades. Seems like he likes the fame and the perks of fighting than actual fighting. It's all starting to feel like a act I wouldn't hate on anybody making money just as long as it's not off the backs children, women, & old people.

You again? If you paid attention to that interview he is in love with the game because the game has gotten him the perks in life.

Thanks TS, can´t wait for him to get all the belts, hell even in the womens division too

So ariel fucking helwani keeps making shit up about conor x UFC.....
I thought Connor effectively confirmed there was a dispute.

He gave them a lot of praise but he also said he wanted to be on their level or whatever, I would guess he at least asked for more money than they offered.

Back