New boxing game coming out

That looks outstanding for a smaller, lesser known studio. It's also great to see that it'll be coming to PC. Here's hoping the gameplay delivers!

You've peaked my interest, for sure. What makes or breaks this is the controls. My favorite is still Fight Night Round 3 (minus the slow-mo parry) in regards to controls. Hopefully it's similar.

I don't care if it's generic Boxers either, just give me a Boxing game!

ea really should have continued on with fight night. the controls are too cluttered in ufc due to all the different strikes and grappling techniques in an mma fight

fight night everything flowed perfectly

That looks pretty awesome. Wonder how a small studio got Arturo Gatti's rights. Wonder if they got many other real life guys.

The animations look great. That's all I can really say.
Yeah, I remember the ufc 09 game trailer being completely different to the actual gameplay so we'll have to wait and see.

The trailer didn't show a lot of the actual fighting, but I'm hoping this can measure up to the old Fight Night games. I loved that series, going back to Knockout Kings on the PS1.

Graphically it looks like FNR2 on xbox 1. Though idgaf if it has good gameplay

Been way too long since we've had a boxing game. An emphasis on footwork has me hoping for a mix of Victorious Boxers and Fight Night. Probably won't be better than either but without a PS2 or PS3, I'll take what I can get.

Back