New BJJ school Indiana

PowerSource

Judo and BJJ Black Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I am pleased to announce the most recently addition to the Carlson Gracie family: Coming Soon, Carlson Gracie Crown Point, IN! You will be able to train Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, MMA, Judo, wrestling in a 19 thousand SF facility with a fully equipped gym, sauna, showers and locker rooms all this for only $99.00 a month!!!!! Yes, I said cross train in everything and get all the gym amenities for only $99.00 a month and this is for the 1st 50 people who sign up with us! So, stay tune and act fast, I'll post the grand opening day as soon as we have everything ready!!!!!

Cool. Carlson is making a lot of inroads in IN.

Glad to hear it, another BJJ school in IN is very much so welcome.

A bit far from new Albany....cool news the same I reckon. Might make a venture out that way sometime.

Thank you guys! We will try to have our grand opening on Feb 7th. So, if you live by north west Indiana or south east Chicago this is definitely something worth to check out!

A bit far from new Albany....cool news the same I reckon. Might make a venture out that way sometime.

Do you train in Louisville? If so, which school do you go to if you don't mind disclosing?

We are inside Fuel Fitness on the 3rd floor. Our room is 2500 sf where we have an MMA Cage and a 22 X 60 FT mat area.
1516 N Main St
Crown Point, IN 46307

Do you train in Louisville? If so, which school do you go to if you don't mind disclosing?

No, I train in New Albany @ Porto De carro, it's ran by a bunch of brown belts under Fabio Santos. I know a few people that train in Louisville though.

Since you are a CG Jr. affiliate, do students get to train at any CG Jr. school? Since you don't have day classes, can someone train at the main academy in Chi Town for a morning class for free? I've heard that if you train at an "official" CG Jr. school, that you can drop in and train at any affiliate school and do that. (Also like if you're on vacation, and there's a CG Jr. school nearby) you can train like family.

Just wondering.

Since you are a CG Jr. affiliate, do students get to train at any CG Jr. school? Since you don't have day classes, can someone train at the main academy in Chi Town for a morning class for free? I've heard that if you train at an "official" CG Jr. school, that you can drop in and train at any affiliate school and do that. (Also like if you're on vacation, and there's a CG Jr. school nearby) you can train like family.

Just wondering.

Yes, students can occasionally train at CG HQ in Chicago and any other associate school. Students should always let the "Home instructor" Knows his/her intentions and also call the school he/she intents to train ahead.

Back