New Bigfoot Video Making the Rounds

any hick in the backwoods with a rifle could shoot and kill a BF if they were real, yet that has NEVER HAPPENED. thats compelling to me.

Here is the thing, and I'm not using this to say Sasquatch is real. The average individual may not know that there are millions of square miles of dense forest and jungle in the world where people don't live. Oregon and Washington state are like 40-50% covered in forest. Probably 30,000 square miles of dense forest in Washington alone. I've seen game wardens who say they have worked an area for decades and they know there are cougars and mountain lions in the area and they say they've never seen one single dead one ever. Also consider the fact we have yet to catalogue all the life on Earth. The number of undiscovered species is in the millions. I know that sounds crazy, and impossible, but those are the estimates.

A group of scientists have published a paper considering the number of species on the planet which are yet to be discovered, according to e! The scientists have put the estimated number of undiscovered species (that is, species which have not been classified) at between two and fifty million.

Most of those will end up being insects, stuff like that, but don't make the mistake of thinking we have catalogued all the life on Earth, we aren't even close to done.

It's so laughable, yet nobody has been able to satisfactorily accomplish said recreation. The two that claimed they were in on it failed miserably when they tried - the two people whose words I bet you buy, based on nothing but their words.

pm-bobh-2005-recreation_fail-big-02.jpg

Do it yourself, if it's so absurdly obvious and easy. Go recreate the walk (while in a convincing Sasquatch suit with oversized feet) on camera and show us all how easily it can be done. Don't forget to meet the proper specifics to a T, such as the proper shin rise, stride, and raised foot angles. You won't, and you can't. All we'll get is some excuses out of you as to why you aren't willing to, guaranteed.

Your entire post is bullshit.

While in a convincing Bigfoot suit? If you're suggesting that the Patterson-Gimlin scam was convincing then I feel extremely sorry for your critical thinking skills. You can try and pseudoscience all you want trying to pretend like the biomechanics of arethe movement so impossible, but it looks exactly like a person walking in an exaggerated motion with a suit on.

Excuses for why I'm not willing to spend hundreds of dollars on a convincing looking Bigfoot costume just to prove to an online idiot that it's not difficult to walk like that? How about the fact that it would cost hundreds of dollars to purchase a suit and you're not willing to be convinced otherwise? If I were to perfectly recreate that scenario you would make up an excuse so you could continue believing what you want to believe.

That is not impossible to mimic unless you're autistic. Any unique movements are easily explained by the terrain and the fact that it's a person trying to walk across rough ground in a bulky suit.

The fact that they were there to film a movie about finding Bigfoot and would have required a costume tells you pretty much everything you need to know if you're not a fool.

While in a convincing Bigfoot suit? If you're suggesting that the Patterson-Gimlin scam was convincing then I feel extremely sorry for your critical thinking skills. You can try and pseudoscience all you want trying to pretend like the biomechanics of arethe movement so impossible, but it looks exactly like a person walking in an exaggerated motion with a suit on.

Excuses for why I'm not willing to spend hundreds of dollars on a convincing looking Bigfoot costume just to prove to an online idiot that it's not difficult to walk like that? How about the fact that it would cost hundreds of dollars to purchase a suit and you're not willing to be convinced otherwise? If I were to perfectly recreate that scenario you would make up an excuse so you could continue believing what you want to believe.

That is not impossible to mimic unless you're autistic. Any unique movements are easily explained by the terrain and the fact that it's a person trying to walk across rough ground in a bulky suit.

The fact that they were there to film a movie about finding Bigfoot and would have required a costume tells you pretty much everything you need to know if you're not a fool.

That's a lot of writing just to admit you can't do it, like I guaranteed.

tenor.gif

I'll tell you what, I'm willing to accept you doing it with just some huge feet on (despite that not being scientifically convincing "proof", by the standards you'd no doubt demand if the positions were reversed). You should be able to manage that. And remember, get the shin rise and vertical foot lift correct. I expect it to be made to look natural too. Don't come back here with some bullshit.

Last edited:
The PG film has never been proven to be fake. Patterson went to his grave claiming its authenticity, and Gimlin never backed down either. Herionomis (who claimed to be the man in the suit) and Morris (supposed costume maker) are almost certainly frauds. Their recreation attempt was so fail as to be laughable, which is why Morris wouldn't consent to airing the episode they filmed to convince people of their bullshit. I always find it amusing how people automatically buy the word of these two men without them having even a shred of solid evidence to back up their claims, yet harp on about how weak eyewitness reports are and the need for proof.

This drawing that Patterson made of bigfoot BEFORE he made the film, is pretty strong evidence of fakery... it's basically a costume design for his future hoax.

1966patterson4gp.jpg

Total and absolute bullshit.

You need a mammalian breeding stock capable of reproducing, supported by food sources, and totally hidden from the modern world for hundreds of years.

This drawing that Patterson made of bigfoot BEFORE he made the film, is pretty strong evidence of fakery... it's basically a costume design for his future hoax.

1966patterson4gp.jpg

He drew that based on an eyewitness report. If the species is real, there are females.

People still report seeing long dead people like Elvis, Kurt Cobain, Andy Warhol, and so on.

This is why "sighting reports" are considered to be trash tier evidence.

I expect to see those sightings in cities especially when people actually try to look like those guys.

Less Stroud had his encounter 30 miles from the nearest TRAIL deep in Alaska after being dropped off alone by helicopter.

To me that is a different level of evidence that I have to take seriously. I cannot rule it out even though it is not proof.

As I said, you're a clown you Dr Phil wannabe. There's no adult conversation about Jason Bourne apes secretly running around the woods.

No one is talking about that. You are correct.

He drew that based on an eyewitness report. If the species is real, there are females.
do you believe it is just coincidence that a known conman, who went with the purpose of filming bigfoot, just happened to be the guy to get footage of bigfoot?

Wasn't there proof he bought a BF costume in the days/weeks prior as well?

Thats some incredible coincidence.

so BF are supposed to not only be extremely rare but also extremely intelligent which is supposedly why more footage doesn't exist and one has ever been caught. yet this dude stands like 80 feet away with his big ass camera and the BF doesn't notice him....interdasting

>>>shady conman who had bought BF suit goes into woods to film fake BF video
>>>just so happens to film "real" bigfoot
>>>wow!

That's a lot of writing just to admit you can't do it, like I guaranteed.

tenor.gif

I'll tell you what, I'm willing to accept you doing it with just some huge feet on (despite that not being scientifically convincing "proof", by the standards you'd no doubt demand if the positions were reversed). You should be able to manage that. And remember, get the shin rise and vertical foot lift correct. I expect it to be made to look natural too. Don't come back here with some bullshit.

<Dany07>

Lol at you pretending like shin rise and lifting the foot is some impossible feat to recreate. How could someone possibly walk like that?? You're a fucking joke dude.

Bob Heironimus literally passed a lie detector test about being the person in the suit.

Your confidence doesn't make you right. It just makes you stubbornly retarded. Even in his 60s he still can walk just like he did in the film. Any reasonable person can watch this video and see the resemblance in the two walks.

Last edited:
<Dany07>

Lol at you pretending like shin rise and lifting the foot is some impossible feat to recreate. How could someone possibly walk like that?? You're a fucking joke dude.

Bob Heironimus literally passed a lie detector test about being the person in the suit.

Your confidence doesn't make you right. It just makes you stubbornly retarded. Even in his 60s he still can walk just like he did in the film. Any reasonable person can watch this video and see the resemblance in the two walks.

It's seemingly impossible for you to recreate, which is why you're ducking the challenge to after claiming it's laughably easy. It's also seemingly impossible for those who claimed they were in on it, evidenced by their monumental fail of an attempt.

This guy passes a lie detector test claiming he killed a baby bigfoot.

It must be true, amiright?!

The irony in an individual harping on about proof and evidence believing Bob Heironimus because of a lie detector test and an obviously unsuitable recreation of the walk, is hysterical. Your own standards for evidence aren't even applied when the story suits your fancy. You're the fucking joke, you Lembeck.

Now go film yourself in some stompers recreating the walk, or kick rocks.

It's seemingly impossible for you to recreate, which is why you're ducking the challenge to after claiming it's laughably easy. It's also seemingly impossible for those who claimed they were in on it, evidenced by their monumental fail of an attempt.

This guy passes a lie detector test claiming he killed a baby bigfoot.

It must be true, amiright?!

The irony in an individual harping on about proof and evidence believing Bob Heironimus because of a lie detector test and an obviously unsuitable recreation of the walk, is hysterical. Your own standards for evidence aren't even applied when the story suits your fancy. You're the fucking joke, you Lembeck.

Now go film yourself in some stompers recreating the walk, or kick rocks.

JW do you believe there are BF at Skinwalker Ranch?

I present my case on the 'Mythbusters scale' as 'plausible'. While much of the hoopla surrounding Bigfoot sightings seems like acts of carnies or ranting of lunatics, there are a few spokes people who give credence enough to take the claims seriously. Les Stroud has been mentioned several times, I believe him to be reputable. Then there are many stories of native peoples throughout the world that have tales of giants or miniature people. It doesn't make sense that different indigenous peoples would share similar stories. It's enough for me to consider the prospect with a scientific eye.
The north American wilderness is vast even to this day. Now roll back the clock 100 years and that vastness grows. Look out you window and erase any home that is not at least 100 years old. I'd imagine most readers wouldn't have another building in sight.
The record for when species go extinct is not precise. Our friend the coelacanth made that point quite loudly in 1998. Our homosapien ancestors came in contact with other earlier hominids such as Neanderthals, Denisovans, and Heidelbergensis. Some of which they interbred with. Who is to say if remote pockets of those early hominids couldn't have persisted well after there supposed extinction.

Another point to note is that during the time of the ice age, early homosapien had a hard time entering and establishing themselves in north America due to the abundance of mega fauna. So perhaps all of the animals on north America at that time were just bigger and meaner, including the hominids.

We can capture clear, HD footage of the most rare, endangered species in remote parts of the world, but somehow a giant ape reported to be in every state in America is beyond our capabilities.

JW do you believe there are BF at Skinwalker Ranch?

I am open to the reports about people seeing Bigfoot at skin walker ranch. I have spent a good deal of time thinking about the implications of that IF it were true.

Why do you ask?

Last edited by a moderator:
Imagine that. He has Bigfoot all over his home and he just happens across one. Shieet, sounds legit

I am open to the reports about people seeing Bigfoot at skin walker ranch. I have spent a good deal of time thinking about the implications of that IF it were true.

Why do you ask?
I was asking Beargrounds in a tongue in cheek manner tbh. It was a rhetorical question because I already know the answer

What are your thoughts about skin-walker ranch though?
I find it really fascinating and do think something is going on there. not sure what but I'm open to the idea of aliens being involved. open to being the key words, not sold.

people completely and totally lose me when they go into inter dimensional telepathic bigfoot, tho.

I find it really fascinating and do think something is going on there. not sure what but I'm open to the idea of aliens being involved. open to being the key words, not sold.

people completely and totally lose me when they go into inter dimensional telepathic bigfoot, tho.

I listened to George Knapp give a talk about skinwalker ranch and it king of blew my mind. The possibility that every kind of paranormal activity that is known to happen happened in one place is completely amazing to me.

When I first got interested in bigfoot I lost it completely when I discovered that bigfoot is often seen in the same vicinity as UFO's and at the same time. But I heard more and more accounts (like that of Less Stroud) that were similar that it at least opened my mind to the possibility.

Skinwalker ranch suggests a relationship (of what kind we do not know) between all of these seemingly disparate phenomenon and I do find that extremely intriguing as a possibility.

On the other hand I am not really open to the paranormal so bigfoot kind of fell of of my radar when that possibility arose.

Carl Jung thought of this phenomena as projections of the unconscious mind of humanity. But he did not mean that you don't really interact with them but just that our collective minds have created them out of some need. I think that is also very interesting.

Back