New Afternoon Classes at NY Combat Sambo

sambosteve

Martial Artist, Coach, Stunt Performer
@purple
Reaction score
Starting July, 2008 I will be offering 2 afternoon classes at NYCS.
Tuesday: 12:30-1:30pm: submission grappling
Thursday: 12:30-1:30pm: Sambo

Starting July, 2008 I will be offering 2 afternoon classes at NYCS.
Tuesday: 12:30-1:30pm: submission grappling
Thursday: 12:30-1:30pm: Sambo

how much $$$?
Kurtka required for Sambo class? Or can i get away with wearing a Judo-gi?

how much $$$?
Kurtka required for Sambo class? Or can i get away with wearing a Judo-gi?

Our club is 125 per month for 2 classes per week, 150 for 3, and 175 for unlimited. Three months down; no registration fee. A judo gi is fine. We are giving away free kurtka at the moment while we unload old stock.

Is there a drop in fee for guys who would like to come in 1 time a week for sambo on thursdays .
I train in midtown during the day and would like to drop in for sambo. Also is the location on 39 street or somewhere else

Generally I don't have a mat fee. I prefer regular students, not occassional. But, you can buy a package of 10 classes with a 6 month exp date. I do that on ocassion for folks who can only make it once a week.

damn do you have a lot of girls in your classes as pretty as the one on your homepage? I might be movin to NYC to get a job, and this could sway my decision when picking a school haha.

15 west 39th street.

nycombatsambo.com

damn do you have a lot of girls in your classes as pretty as the one on your homepage? I might be movin to NYC to get a job, and this could sway my decision when picking a school haha.

Maybe. But, if you are ugly, don't bother joining us.

Back