nevermind DRA, i found the karebear pic...

Originally posted by sexymarie
I am new at this site, and I am trying to get into the groove, but everytime I try to follow something, seems as if I don't have a clue what you are talking about....I see no pics, and I am lost again.....help me, please help me.

sexymarie

STFU :)

Hahaha! Why is it that every chick or even possible chick who comes down the pike and flirts a bit and has the courtesy and decenty to show her tits or wax provocative, all you edgy :eek::eek::eek:-types feel the need to 1) come to the forefront and try to smooth a phone number like you're gettin' some 2) feel the need to show her that she's a whore and run her off to prove you're tough shit. We've got what three women here? You guys are fuckin' gay :eek::eek::eek:s!!! Get the fuck away from me!

Originally posted by Drunken Meat Fist
Hahaha! Why is it that every chick or even possible chick who comes down the pike and flirts a bit and has the courtesy and decenty to show her tits or wax provocative, all you edgy :eek::eek::eek:-types feel the need to 1) come to the forefront and try to smooth a phone number like you're gettin' some 2) feel the need to show her that she's a whore and run her off to prove you're tough shit. We've got what three women here? You guys are fuckin' gay :eek::eek::eek:s!!! Get the fuck away from me!

AHHHHH HAHAHA!

Its little hearing the Pope yell "GODDDDAMNIT!" at the top of his lungs. It was a touch unexpected.

The girls I like here are LSG and Chelsea. Karebear is terrible, shaolinprincess is terrible (and the same person), squeezibeen = trany by day, cross dresser at night, and I can't think of any others right now.

I don't even have a clue who shaolinprincess is fuckface. Stop being so bitter just cause you can't get a girl to fuck you. You should trying jerking off more, you'd be less cranky.

That wasn't a very MeatFist-esque post.

Originally posted by karebear
I don't even have a clue who shaolinprincess is fuckface. Stop being so bitter just cause you can't get a girl to fuck you. You should trying jerking off more, you'd be less cranky.

shalOWNEDprincess

You guys are fuckin' gay :eek::eek::eek:s!!! Get the fuck away from me!

Worth quoting twice.......HAHAHA!

Originally posted by Bruce Lovely
shalOWNEDprincess

Is she owned? Well you'd better find her and tell her. CAUSE I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO IN THE FUCK SHE IS!!! Are you always this stupid or are you trying extra hard today??

It's apparent we're both drinking Bruce, did you just call me the Pope? And that's what I'm saying. We have a bare handful of women or potential women on this forum and we have to share LSG with those fucking savages at Global. I don't kare if Jeff is suiting up as karebare, the rampant distrust reeks of :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:ry to me. If everyone thinks she's so unattractive, did it ever occur that if you wanted to "pose" as a chick on the internet, you wouldn't go for the works. ROMOS!! Chase the 'potential' out!!! Hahahaha!!

Originally posted by karebear
Is she owned? Well you'd better find her and tell her. CAUSE I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO IN THE FUCK SHE IS!!! Are you always this stupid or are you trying extra hard today??

Now THAT one deserved the coveted "pwned!"

I think your pics are cute. but if you ask me a fit body comes first and formost for sexyness over boobs or ass any day. when I see a pic with a closeup of her face or torso, it tells me she has somthing to hide you know? then you can only expect the worst.

It's apparent we're both drinking Bruce, did you just call me the Pope? And that's what I'm saying. We have a bare handful of women or potential women on this forum and we have to share LSG with those fucking savages at Global. I don't kare if Jeff is suiting up as karebare, the rampant distrust reeks of :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:ry to me. If everyone thinks she's so unattractive, did it ever occur that if you wanted to "pose" as a chick on the internet, you wouldn't go for the works. ROMOS!! Chase the 'potential' out!!! Hahahaha!!

I'm sober.

I was just saying it was funny hearing that come from your mouth. As Zakuraba said, that wasn't like you. But funny as hell.

I come here for personalities, not to get some. I think the forum goes to show that a lot of women don't have much to offer without the bearded axe wound putting the leash on. Like I said though, I enjoy LSG and Chelsea's posts when they're here. Karebar and the lot of them suck as bad as the bottom of the barrel.

Really, it boils down to being a crappy poster, not being a male or female.

Originally posted by butterysteez
I think your pics are cute. but if you ask me a fit body comes first and formost for sexyness over boobs or ass any day. when I see a pic with a closeup of her face or torso, it tells me she has somthing to hide you know? then you can only expect the worst.

I found a nude....you're right, she isn't that good at all.

I'm sober.

I was just saying it was funny hearing that come from your mouth. As Zakuraba said, that wasn't like you. But funny as hell.

I come here for personalities, not to get some. I think the forum goes to show that a lot of women don't have much to offer without the bearded axe wound putting the leash on. Like I said though, I enjoy LSG and Chelsea's posts when they're here. Karebar and the lot of them suck as bad as the bottom of the barrel.

Really, it boils down to being a crappy poster, not being a male or female.

tru dat

Originally posted by butterysteez

Thanks. But here's the thing, when taking a picture of your self with a web cam you really can't help but be close. But I'm not really trying to impress anyone. Almost all of those pics were posted with my knowledge or consent.

I found a nude....you're right, she isn't that good at all.

That's kind of impossible since there isn't any to be found. But you're really pathetic for trying.

Back