Never had a McRib.

they are ok but not better than a sandwich from an actual barbecue spot any ,tri tip,pulled pork anywhere else is better.

slow-cooker-tri-tip-sandwiches-photograph.jpg

That looks splendid.

I've never eaten a McRib. Is it any good? Is it worth all the fuss?
If it's available, you should definitely give it a shot.....I loved it back in the day. But like myself, most McRib fans seem to be old school and merely associate the sandwich with an era where everything was totally awesome. It's definitely one of the better products from McDonalds, but overrated a bit IMO.

Its ok, nothing special.. I much prefer a proper burger. I have had it a few times though when its been on special offer.

This is what it looks like without the sauce.

005-mcrib-cleantop.jpg

Would.

Sausage egg cheese biscuit is better.

If McRib was so good, it'd be on the regular menu year round.

Utterly mediocre. Tastes like cafeteria sloppy joes from primary school, in fact.

No, you're not missing anything. I can't believe these things have such a cult following.

McRib taste good, but i don't wanna think about whats in em.

Imagine a sausage patty. Now remove all the flavor. And then cover it in barbecue sauce. Put it on a bun with onions and pickles. That's a McRib.

I couldn't help but thinking that the meat on the mcrib looked like a shitty pork chop someone dropped in the mop bucket and left for a few days. Once they fished it out, they slather it in bbq sauce and serve it.

they are ok but not better than a sandwich from an actual barbecue spot any ,tri tip,pulled pork anywhere else is better.

slow-cooker-tri-tip-sandwiches-photograph.jpg
Shocking yo!!!

Had no idea...

He is asking about a 1.50$ meal not a $10...

TS, grab 2 McRib and a glass of wine and it's a meal for any king amongst Kings...

yeah Wednesday was mc rib and Thursday was pizza hut. They really wanted us to be healthy.
The Mcrib is seasonal and always has been, so even if you aren't lying, you got it for like a month.

They are garbage. You aren't missing anything.
McRib is to pork what a McNugget is to Chicken. Emulsified animal protein pressed into a shape.

I haven’t eaten one since the ‘90’s. I liked it, though everything at McDonald’s tasted good to me as a teenager. Given the chance, I’d try it again nowadays to see how it holds up.

Back