• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Never going back to the darkside. I'm only dating teenagers as long as they will have me.

Show us another way?And by show, I mean post pics. Not keyboard warrior it up.

Again, for those who will cross that bridge of marriage and monogamy; unless she is in peak SMV dedicated to said male through her best years, that man is a fucking cuck! PERIOD!

I have always like young, thin, attractive, and feminine. The pan suits and the 'don't need a man' act has been played the fuck out as well as past prime poon. Women "more our age" got kids out of wedlock, been swinging from dong to dong like fucking Tarzan.

Sign onto fb or any social media. Its attention whore 101 one sec. When the playboys stop calling, when alphas stop blowing up her phone, on comes the good girl act.

AGAIN, cucks want to cry "not all women." Like marriage, like the stats on divorce initiated by women, like the stats on women at peak SMV; there is no two ways about it. After divorce, its carouse 2.0. During peak SMV, its skiing down cawk mountain.

Cool story. I am game. Its when a woman starts talking marriage, white picke fence, and children, that is when trolling happens.

No. Not all women are sloots and whores but, far too many are booty call material not wife up and swear away your assets on depreciated poon.
wat

Nope. Got a first and second string.
Monica

16 is legal in some places. Wait wut?

demotivational-poster-mardi-gras-jail-bait.jpg

161150-leonardo-dicaprio-oh-my-god-gi-pPZa.gif

lmao she doesn't look 25

Is there pics yet of what the ts is banging?

lol, i couldn't help but laugh out loud as i read the opening post. good luck, ts. so long as you keep bringing the laughs with your hilarious threads, i'll continue to be a dedicated reader.

Is there pics yet of what the ts is banging?
Not much to see. Both chick's are average in the face but got asses you can bounce a quarter off of, tits that ain't been fighting gravity for decades and belly buttons you cant hide a roll of nickels in.

Last edited:
Not much to see. Both chick's are average in the face but got asses you can bounce a quarter off of, tits that ain't been fighting gravity for decades and belly buttons you can hide a roll of nickels in.

You should be dubbed for wasting all our time then.

Hear hear, TS. This is the only Dark Side I wanna go back to...

3362385_5_o.jpg

Not much to see. Both chick's are average in the face but got asses you can bounce a quarter off of, tits that ain't been fighting gravity for decades and belly buttons you cant hide a roll of nickels in.
I get the the feeling once you have enough coins to actually test out either of those sexy hypothesis.....you'll be looking for something more 'upscale'.

Back