Netflix Max

I lit some candles to set the mood before I tried it...it was glorious...all 7 seconds of it.

Is it only for PS3? I have an Xbox

I actually used it quite a bit when it first came out. It doesn't seem to be available on the Netflix app on our smart tv, though.

I think it's kind of lame that they went through the trouble of making this app for netflix yet you still can't simply select a genre and view all the movies in the genre when watch on Roku, PS3, Xbox, etc.

This is what pisses me off.

I can't even begin to figure out how they link some of the non-max suggestions either.

"Because you watched Snowpiercer"
And then it will have something reasonable like Sunshine. scroll over a few and it'll be like Parks and Recreation.

I have it on my PS3 and it's alright. It was pretty good the first time but now it gives me weird options or selections. Like two different genres I couldn't care about, "Hey there, glad you're back, I'm looking at romantic southern comedy or gritty British horror movies. Which one do you think you'd like more?"

I'll just watch Friends, Max.

Also this. Last night, the reason i made this thread, it gave me the option of "witty" "quirky" and "documentaries". So two things that tend to overlap and not-even-movies.

Just call it what it is. Skynet.

Back