net neutrality

no fat chicks

Worlds greatest poster
@Silver
Reaction score
how is ther not much outrage over this I dont think i have met a rational person that sides with the telecommunications industry on this one

All your internet are belong to us.

The world was supposed to end.

It didn’t.

It didn’t.
You mean, when the (lack of) regulations take effect that the FCC has delayed implementing?

You’re either the slimiest poster on this site or the least informed or both.

how is ther not much outrage over this I dont think i have met a rational person that sides with the telecommunications industry on this one

Republicans side with ISP's.

It didn’t.

They’re just smartly waiting for things to get quieter before isps start charging certain sites extra to carry their traffic or threaten to throttle them

You mean, when the (lack of) regulations take effect that the FCC has delayed implementing?

You’re either the slimiest poster on this site or the least informed or both.
One of the dumbest for sure.

One way or the other it would end. Does it really matter who is in charge when it happens?

One way or the other it would end. Does it really matter who is in charge when it happens?
What is that even supposed to mean?

We shouldn’t blame the people who actively killed net neutrality because you think, for unknown and wildly outlandish reasons, that it would have been removed by Democrats too? Despite the Dems in the senate pushing hard to restore it right now?

Also:
“Don’t blame the murderer, that girl would have died eventually anyway!”

these threads always turn into some A lvl mental gymnastics

We shouldn’t blame the people who actively killed net neutrality because you think, for unknown and wildly outlandish reasons, that it would have been removed by Democrats too? Despite the Dems in the senate pushing hard to restore it right now?

Also:
I like how we're expected to just accept the idea that both sides are equally bad when it's the other party that is in power.

But if the Dems are in power then it's time for a change.

the government is corrupt, the only generation who does not think this, is the baby boomer generation. They are also all the old fucks running everything. The next generation, generation X started to realize the government uses the people for its profit, rather than helping the people, as it was designed. Millenials have pretty much been raised knowing the government is corrupt. anways where im going with this, is once all the people of the world realize the government is corrupt, once all the people of all the generations currently alive know the government is corrupt. Perhaps there will be change. So were talking the Millenialls grand kids generation. All that being said, yes the government will find more ways to use and exploit its people for their profit. So of course they will come up with all kinds of bullshit rules and laws for the internet, and all the sheeple will go along with it. It will probably be similar to how TV is now, you get this and that, but if you want HBO or PPV you gotta pay extra.

220px-Anti-capitalism_color%E2%80%94_Restored.png

capitalism_evil_business_man_mini.jpg

Going to miss all the poor posters who can't afford the sherdog package

the government is corrupt, the only generation who does not think this, is the baby boomer generation. They are also all the old fucks running everything. The next generation, generation X started to realize the government uses the people for its profit, rather than helping the people, as it was designed. Millenials have pretty much been raised knowing the government is corrupt. anways where im going with this, is once all the people of the world realize the government is corrupt, once all the people of all the generations currently alive know the government is corrupt. Perhaps there will be change. So were talking the Millenialls grand kids generation. All that being said, yes the government will find more ways to use and exploit its people for their profit. So of course they will come up with all kinds of bullshit rules and laws for the internet, and all the sheeple will go along with it. It will probably be similar to how TV is now, you get this and that, but if you want HBO or PPV you gotta pay extra.

220px-Anti-capitalism_color%E2%80%94_Restored.png

capitalism_evil_business_man_mini.jpg
Yet it’s the young and dumb that think the only way to save the internet is for the government to step in

Also:

Corporations always get what they want in the end. If one route doesnt work, they find another. This time they simply managed to find an amazingly easy one.

Yet it’s the young and dumb that think the only way to save the internet is for the government to step in

maybe i misread your statement.

I am not implying the govt should step in if thats what your saying.

but i think your saying that millennials think the govt should step in?

Back