• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Nervous breakdown?

TotN

White Belt
Reaction score
I didnt see a nervous breakdown tonight. Got trolled by DFW again.

What the hell are you talking about, Beavis? You're never gonna score.

Yeah but at least the fight delivered. And unlike his 100 other "best TUF season ever" claims, this season has actually been really good.

Yeah but at least the fight delivered. And unlike his 100 other "best TUF season ever" claims, this season has actually been really good.

I really don't see how this season has been any different than the last few.

It's all the same shit over and over again.

Bubba had a semi-breakdown .

How was Dylan nervous ? He was the only one that was willing ot fight anyone .

I felt like Dylan was a little nervous when they were asking who he wanted to fight. He seemed really non-commital. But then again that just may be his personality. He seems like a pretty soft spoken guy. Really humble and down to earth.

I really don't see how this season has been any different than the last few.

It's all the same shit over and over again.

Pretty much this,but you have to agree what makes this season 100 times better is the production.They really stepped their game up.

Fights are like they always are(besides the last horrible season).Some KO's,some boring fights,good prospects,"crappy" overhyped fighters,little drama in the house.

Next season will finally be something new.

I think it's pretty clear that every great prospect nowadays is already signed and will certainly not participate in something like TUF.
I miss the old season's with great talent in the house.

My usual response over the years to the gullible fans and weird bald guy ball lickers..But..But Dana said so!! My hero told me... He said it....I heard him...

Obviously in the last episode there's a nervous breakdown and Tor represents.

maybe the 'nervous breakdown' is still to come.

but i really dont see those guys as the type to have a breakdown.

He had enough of a nervous breakdown to fake he in pain and go to the doctor hoping they find something to get him out of the fight.

He had enough of a nervous breakdown to fake he in pain and go to the doctor hoping they find something to get him out of the fight.

This.
His nerves caused him a mental break down. He wanted out of that fight so badly, he went to the hospital, PRAYING the docs would find something, anything, to get him out of that fight. His cutaway interview after he was cleared was painful to watch.
After he got up and left the cage, when the doctor and Mir were talking to him, you could see the relief in him. Oh boy.

This.
His nerves caused him a mental break down. He wanted out of that fight so badly, he went to the hospital, PRAYING the docs would find something, anything, to get him out of that fight. His cutaway interview after he was cleared was painful to watch.
After he got up and left the cage, when the doctor and Mir were talking to him, you could see the relief in him. Oh boy.

Ive had a nervous breakdown. Bubba did not.

Ive had a nervous breakdown. Bubba did not.

Ok whatever...the key point...he essentially shit his pants before the fight, got ktfo'd big time and almost cried in relief when it was over. That was good enough for me

Back