neo geo pocket color

Clark Griswald

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Did anyone have this back in the day? I had one back in the 5th grade and it was BOMB! I played fatal fury, match of the millenium, metal slug , etc
SNK-NEO-GEO-POCKET-COLOR-Carbon-Black.jpg

Funny how Capcom vs SNK came out first on this before DC. Sonic Pocket Adventure was a great game too.

LOVED that shit back then. It was no doubt the best of the handhelds. Too bad it never caught on. I had the camo blue one.

I was too poor. I did have a game gear, though.

Looked cool, I had a Nomad and Game Boy though.

I didn't know anyone that had one. Neo Geo always had stuff we envied as kids but didn't even bother asking our parents because of the price.

I had pretty much every game console growing up but even I knew I couldn't get away with asking for a system with $300-500 games.

The Pocket seems to be really building a collectors market these days. I'm a Game Boy Advance guy myself though.

My friend had this and I remember the games being quality.

Too bad I went with cybiko + game boy advanced

A buddy of mine at school had one. I borrowed it from him and played Samurai Shodown 2 for weeks on it.

Even the Capcom vs. SNK card game was cool.

oh man i had one of these, i bet i still have it somewhere as well. mine was uban cameo one. metal slug was fun for those long trips

I remember really wanting one of these back when I was young but it was too expensive :'(

Yeah I had this with:

Sonic
Capcop Vs SNK
Metal Slug
Some kind of puzzle bobble game.

I don't remember their being that many games out for it though

Funny how Capcom vs SNK came out first on this before DC. Sonic Pocket Adventure was a great game too.

You mean "SNK vs Capcom" and yeah it was pretty good. Too bad the Neo Geo one was subpar.

Last edited:
I had one, was sooo fucking awesome. Great battery life, smooth ass controls, sweet games.. wish more games came out for it but I played the shit out of it

Back