Nemkov looking to GnP Johnson to HELL.

Im really excited about this fight. It wont do big numbers but its an amazing fight.

Sambo trip and then Nemkov beats Rumble on the ground. That's my prediction

Rumble by ko in the 2nd round. i can sense it.

rumble looked tiny in the JT interview, not feeling good about this

Rumble is pretty tough to put on his back, gonna be interesting to see if he can execute on that strategy, but I always think of Rumble's defensive wrestling as being very good.

This is another Saturday night card. I like the Friday/Saturday thing Bellator has going on. Maybe the Saturday night cards will become like their “PPV” to fans. When they put a Saturday card ppl will know it’s a bigger show. Kinda like the “tent pole” thing Coker was pushing back in the day.

This is probably the next big bellator card, I can't see the next 3 events generating that much buzz, even though I'm very excited for them personally because they could be big prospect cards.

Bellator better step up omg been around years they getting worse not better finally some good fights

This is another Saturday night card. I like the Friday/Saturday thing Bellator has going on. Maybe the Saturday night cards will become like their “PPV” to fans. When they put a Saturday card ppl will know it’s a bigger show. Kinda like the “tent pole” thing Coker was pushing back in the day.
Seems like that is what they are going for, but they will have to plan to avoid any Fight Nights with very good matchups. It looks like that Fight Night is gonna be headlined by Holly Holm vs. Norma Dumont, so honestly good call.

Seems like that is what they are going for, but they will have to plan to avoid any Fight Nights with very good matchups. It looks like that Fight Night is gonna be headlined by Holly Holm vs. Norma Dumont, so honestly good call.
Yup and it seems like Saturday set a precedent that fans will watch Bellator if the UFC doesn’t deliver good enough fights. Wouldn’t be surprised to see UFC try to beef up that card now. All over UFC and Dana IG page ppl were commenting “Sorry UFC and Uncle Dana, watching Bellator tonight” so I’m sure they took notice and probably weren’t happy about it

Yup and it seems like Saturday set a precedent that fans will watch Bellator if the UFC doesn’t deliver good enough fights. Wouldn’t be surprised to see UFC try to beef up that card now. All over UFC and Dana IG page ppl were commenting “Sorry UFC and Uncle Dana, watching Bellator tonight” so I’m sure they took notice and probably weren’t happy about it
Dana is petty, so don't doubt it. Won't forget his France MMA stunt from last year when Bellator was having the Paris card.

Dana is petty, so don't doubt it. Won't forget his France MMA stunt from last year when Bellator was having the Paris card.
He is very petty and I think it’s only a matter of time before Bellator really starts to piss him off again. Especially with his cash cow Khabib posing everywhere in the Bellator shirt. Khabib is the one that got away for Dana. Him and GSP the only champions who didn’t lose so the UFC can build the next guy off of them.

There's not that much he can do about it though. Unless the UFC absorbed Bellator or something. They release their schedule in advance, Bellator picks a fight night week and runs with it.

There's not that much he can do about it though. Unless the UFC absorbed Bellator or something. They release their schedule in advance, Bellator picks a fight night week and runs with it.
October is still a ways away, so they could put a bunch off more exciting prospect fights or the guys from Contender Series who win this year. I'm also assuming Holm is headlining since that is what she always seems to do even tho she has been very unexciting since the Ronda knockout.

October is still a ways away, so they could put a bunch off more exciting prospect fights or the guys from Contender Series who win this year. I'm also assuming Holm is headlining since that is what she always seems to do even tho she has been very unexciting since the Ronda knockout.
Eh, probably not contender series guys because that's a 2 month turnaround.

They could add more fights, they will add some more fights but I mean high quality draws, but realistically that just takes away from the other cards that you want to promote. I mean, I hope they do, I'm always down for more good fights. But right now that card is very poor, I mean the headliner is Arlovski vs Felipe. Ludovit Klein has a lot of central euro fans but that's like a niche, he's not actually good. I think Bellator can get good at exploiting the weak cards that the UFC does have and finding their niche in those weeks.

Back