Law Needing Trump’s approval on merger, T-Mobile execs book rooms at his hotel.

Mr. Sanders and Mr. Trump could thunder away and make, let's face it, some pretty out-there claims, policywise (and this is coming from a Sanders supporter).

if Mrs. Clinton had risked displaying that kind of wrath and fury, she'd have to carry the cross of being labled shrill or hysterical - a burden that male politicians are curiously immune to.

I strongly disagree with your lumping Bernie in with Trump in this comparison.

Sanders is basically tied with Hillary for being one of the least histrionic, least emotional, least personable and least humorous presidential candidates to come down the pike in the last 30 years. Sanders didn't "get away" with anything relative to Clinton.

Whereas Personality Disorder Donny got away with absolutely everything, plus the kitchen sink.

I strongly disagree with your lumping Bernie in with Trump in this comparison.

Sanders is basically tied with Hillary for being one of the least histrionic, least emotional, least personable and least humorous presidential candidates to come down the pike in the last 30 years. Sanders didn't "get away" with anything relative to Clinton.

Whereas Personality Disorder Donny got away with absolutely everything, plus the kitchen sink.

heyo ultra,

i don't see Mr. Sanders, the 2016 candidate, as some kind of automation, blandly parsing out ambitious policy goals.

i guess we disagree on how we perceived the man during his run.

he seemed passionate. outspoken. authentic...authentic in an almost combative manner...a "lets storm the gates" kinda thing.
he appeared to be ready to fight.

i liked it.

i also knew that none of his policy goals were moored into any sort of reality that i could forsee, but it was pretty inspiring (to me).

Mr. Trump, also made a whole bunch of claims that were similarly decoupled from any reality i could imagine, but some of the country, apparently, found it pretty inspiring.

- IGIT

i also knew that none of his policy goals were moored into any sort of reality that i could forsee, but it was pretty inspiring.

Ah... This is where you tip your hand and give away your game, mate.

Back