Need to update my Conor Avatar...

So you like Conor the family man? LOL. This is his second family.

0_conor.jpg

So you like Conor the family man? LOL. This is his second family.

0_conor.jpg
The good Conor has emerged at long last. Better human being, and there's nothing more important than that. Worse fighter, however.

The good Conor has emerged at long last. Better human being, and there's nothing more important than that. Worse fighter, however.

Worse fighter? Don't think so. He won fights before they happened, with his shitty persona and trash talk. He doesn't have that anymore. He is fucked.

As for being a good guy now, well, let's see. If he is a good man from now on, the world would appreciate it. His victims still need compensation though. But I don't like this combination of good guy and losing fighter. I preferred when he was a dislikable dick, made seeing him lose much sweeter... But I'll always tune in to see him get humiliated.

Last edited:
Worse fighter? Don't think so. He won fights before they happened, with his shitty persona and trash talk. He doesn't have that anymore. He is fucked.

As for being a good guy now, well, let's see. If he is a good man from now on, the world would appreciate it. His victims still need compensation though. But I don't like this combination of good guy and losing fighter. I preferred when he was a dislikable dick, made seeing him lose much sweeter... But I'll always tune in to see him get humiliated.
He doesn't have the lust to destroy anymore. It was like he would have preferred to give Dustin a hug rather than a fist to the face. He should shift his competitive nature and fighting spirit to other endeavours which don't give you brain and body trauma.

conor-mcgregor-knockout-ufc-257-dustin-poirier-1253816-1280x0-jpeg.828707

I'm thinking of using this image. What do you guys think? Any suggestions?

Conortards are most welcome here in this thread... Tell me what you think.

Here ya go brah. I got two.

av-robertcop2-clean-conor-jpg.828872

av-robertcop2-saturated-conor-jpg.828873

Attachments

• av robertcop2 clean conor.jpg
    av robertcop2 clean conor.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 48
  • av robertcop2 saturated conor.jpg
    av robertcop2 saturated conor.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 48
Ain't he expecting another child.Dee pregnant again

Back