• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Need tips for traveling by myself

Get on Tinder now and upgrade to passport. Place location in Japan and start matching and talking to them now.

I did this a few weeks ago before I went to S Korea, Bali, Colombia, Brazil and Chile. Had a lineup of attractive, fun girls every single day of the stay and got laid either the first day or second time hanging with them.

Its always nice meeting women in their hometowns regardless cause they’ll know of the fun spots, cool places to visit, good places to eat, barter for you in their native language when you see neat shit you want to buy and help you order ride shares when you leave and make sure you don’t get ripped off.

You're such a sex tourist......good for you......<45>

I got a small one camera holster type bag for travel/street shooting when I was traveling all the time back in the day.

I’d bring my D80 and a 28 2.0 and a 50 1.4 in the bag.

I found dragging my D3 and big bag around street and travel shooting just too much a lot of times and it would stay in the hotel mostly
Thought about you today, hope you're okay.

I have to a lot, not by choice. Keep headphones and an ipad if you with a ton of stuff to watch if there's no wifi.

The cleanest hood in the world.
even the shady part of japan are safe lol.
bro violence is in every part of their society
underground martial art tourneys to the death
massive government conspiracies to harness or hide people with psychic powers
military training camps for children o pilot giant human shaped robots
don't even get me started on he fucked up shit that happens in harajuku between hidden and twisted yakuza generals with a joker smile

liberia is nice this time of year why asteyour time on some crime riddled shit hole like japan

The cleanest hood in the world.
even the shady part of japan are safe lol.
Word, I find a lot of the “tips” in this thread wpupdnbebgoodnif going to someplace in Sa or Africa or something. But Japan??

Safest place I’ve ever been imo.

Weird and strange, but fun and safe.

I always enjoyed and preferred traveling by myself. You can do whatever you want, whenever you want. Eat when and where you want, visit sites you want, stay where you want. Not having to compromise is a great thing.

Pants with hidden zipper pockets.

I've traveled with family when I was younger. As an adult I've only traveled with girlfriends and on tour with my band.

Just haven't gone by myself ever. Last trip I went on was a destination wedding in 2016.

I have a budget to travel this December. Looking at Japan.

I've been to Japan 3 times, twice by self and once with the woman.

Great place to solo travel, heaps of opportunity for random adventure and getting lost but basically zero chance of encountering trouble.
You'll probably think you're in heaven for a stretch.

Only advice is to curb your enthusiasm when travelling in nature a bit, maybe get a local guide if it's off the track.

We wandered up a random track on a hill near fujiyoshida, passing by one Japanese guy during the hour trek who was covered in bells that clanged when he walked.
We came down the other side to find a bunch of signs warning about bears on the mountain and realised he had the bells to ward them off.

Yeah you can see how he would've had fun....... Especially when he had tinder in the 30's its lots more competitive now.......

Would have been better in the 20's with those flapper girls....

OP if you go to Japan make sure you hit up the Cuddle Cafe
FNvlbGyXwAUqvFK.jpg

and Robot Restaurant is back.
wtt35-robot-011.jpg

Also, bring a portable phone charger, and book several things to do on Viator (Trip Advisor)

Back