1. We now have a new forum called Fantasy Matchup Discussion. Access it here

Need some very specific shorts for my MMA Debut.

Discussion in 'Gear & Equipment Discussion' started by Some Beatnik, Jul 24, 2010.

1. Some Beatnik

Some Beatnik White Belt

I am about to have my first MMA fight in a few months however I realized that my current fight shorts would not do. Ideally I am looking for compression shorts with a Zebra skin design or similar. I will even settle for long compressions if they suit. I was wondering if anyone had some links to stores which sold these for men, I am looking for the ones that Akihiro Gono wears.

2. MisterJay

MisterJay Banned Banned

[​IMG]

Good enough?

3. madizm2

madizm2 Brown Belt

4. ECS123

ECS123 Purple Belt

Are you sure that you want to go with a zebra print vale tudo style short? That is a pretty bold choice, and not a lot available in a men's version. Looks like you may have to have something custom made, unless you would consider some MT shorts (Twins does a zebra pattern). There are a lot of other good design choices available.

Ps. The shorts the dog is wearing are not regulation, there is an exterior pocket. :icon_lol:

:icon_chee

5. Some Beatnik

Some Beatnik White Belt

Anyone got any suggestions for some funky Vale Tudo Shorts?

6. Some Beatnik

Some Beatnik White Belt

Seriously Sherdog, my fight is in 4 weeks and I have no funky pimp shorts. If you provide me with a good link I will post my fight in the shorts. Have a good day.

7. liikeri

liikeri White Belt

1. take a pair of your "favorite" shorts i assume you have a pair that fits you and you like.
    2. go to a tailor shop and ask if they can make you same kind shorts from zebra printed fabric. i assume that not every tailor know how to make mma shorts.

8. Stratamagnus

Stratamagnus Blue Belt

You need to go on ebay or google a tailor that works with Pro Wrestling attire. Email and explain, they'll be able to make you something.

9. m0l0t0v

m0l0t0v White Belt