Need some very specific shorts for my MMA Debut.

Some Beatnik

White Belt
Reaction score
I am about to have my first MMA fight in a few months however I realized that my current fight shorts would not do. Ideally I am looking for compression shorts with a Zebra skin design or similar. I will even settle for long compressions if they suit. I was wondering if anyone had some links to stores which sold these for men, I am looking for the ones that Akihiro Gono wears.

Beachwear%20-%20Surfs%20Up%20Jammer%20Shorts%20Zebra.jpg

Good enough?

Are you sure that you want to go with a zebra print vale tudo style short? That is a pretty bold choice, and not a lot available in a men's version. Looks like you may have to have something custom made, unless you would consider some MT shorts (Twins does a zebra pattern). There are a lot of other good design choices available.

Ps. The shorts the dog is wearing are not regulation, there is an exterior pocket. :icon_lol:

:icon_chee

Seriously Sherdog, my fight is in 4 weeks and I have no funky pimp shorts. If you provide me with a good link I will post my fight in the shorts. Have a good day.

1. take a pair of your "favorite" shorts i assume you have a pair that fits you and you like.
2. go to a tailor shop and ask if they can make you same kind shorts from zebra printed fabric. i assume that not every tailor know how to make mma shorts.

You need to go on ebay or google a tailor that works with Pro Wrestling attire. Email and explain, they'll be able to make you something.

Back