Need some ideas

Fat Bobby

Brown Belt
Reaction score
We've recently purchased a sports bar and plan on changing it into a night club. Can you guys give me some ideas for a name? Or give me the names of some of the clubs around your area? Thanks.

What kind of ambience are you looking for here Bob, leaning towards the elegance of a "Brown Derby" or a hippish "Viper's Pit" feel? You haven't overlooked the obvious "Fat Bobby's" have you? I'd park at cheek there anytime. How playful or cheeky are you and the fiancee looking at?

Yehoo's has a ring to it.

Names of Clubs or Bars in my area:

Cheers
Monkey's Uncle
The Ritz
The Moon
After 11
The Marquee
The Milk Bar

Rage
National's
Coconut Teaser
Tropicana
Florentine's
The Rainbow
Champ's

But if I were to go with a nightclub name... man, I could go on with ideas. We actually had an offer on the table a few years back to take the license on a club over in San Gabriel, but the lease fell through. We had a few names on the table.

The Lucky Lounge

The Speak Easy

Lizard Lounge

HAHAHA allison how about the strip bars..

JR's
O' Brian's
Whacko's
Doll House
The Gentlemen's Club

Hey bobby, are we talking naked bodies when you say "night club", or is it something that leans more toward music and shit? We need some fucking guidance here..

I'm trying to think of clubs I've been to but I can't think for shit right now. Here are a few I can think of right now..I'll post more when they come to me.

The Giant
Gotham
Mars
The Boogie
The Pen

Lol I leave in the country...here are some names

Longhorns
Silverado
Fast Eddys
Rusty's Last Chance
Joe's Tap Room
O'Malleys
Cocobolos
So long Saloon

dude fuck a nightclub

you need to open a STRIP CLUB

more $$$, more tang, more satisfied customers. call it..................

THE BLUE BALL

It depends on what kind of club you want. Over here we have.

Roxy
Liquid
Heat
Night Moves
The Hop (for the old people)

Originally posted by FightTilYouDie
HAHAHA allison how about the strip bars..

JR's
O' Brian's
Whacko's
Doll House
The Gentlemen's Club

You would know!

Except that you also have to name

The Gold Club
Mirage
The Players Club
The Silver Fox..

Originally posted by Allison

You would know!

Except that you also have to name

The Gold Club
Mirage
The Players Club
The Silver Fox..

HAHAHA how comes you're more familiar in that field than me :eek: :D

insomnia
clostraphobia
silence
the structure
the glacier

Good suggestions so far, people. Thanks.

Its definitely not going to be a strip club, but more of an dance club. You know, the after 10 PM Friday, Saturday, Wednesday-Ladies Night type of place. I think we're willing to throw around some other ideas as well to keep it from being one-dimensional.

Another one of my partners envisions just a gathering place for people to meet up, shoot some pool, or to just have fun. He also expressed a desire to draw a lunchtime crowd as well. Honestly, I don't know what's going to happen.

Whether it ends up as a night club, lounge or whatever, keep up with the great suggestions. There's definitely some here that I'll propose.

Back