Need some help my fellow Sherdoggers

CZMuayThai11

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
My upstairs neighbors are loud, rude and oblivious "20-something" pseudo-children. It sounds like they drag furniture and herd elephants daily. I need some ideas for how to reduce or eliminate this issue, preferably without arson. Countless many of you have experience with just this kind of shituation and I thank you greatly for your assistance.

Uppercuts!

Or this:
giphy.gif

I'd ask them to please keep quiet. If that fails, contact the landlord and the law.

My upstairs neighbors are loud, rude and oblivious "20-something" pseudo-children. It sounds like they drag furniture and herd elephants daily. I need some ideas for how to reduce or eliminate this issue, preferably without arson.
That's why you should never get a 1st floor apartment. I would move to a top floor apartment. I actually have done this and it is not all that difficult. Less headaches and a more quiet life. I've always had obnoxious neighbors in all the apartment complexes I lived in. That is why apartments suck.

My upstairs neighbors are loud, rude and oblivious "20-something" pseudo-children. It sounds like they drag furniture and herd elephants daily. I need some ideas for how to reduce or eliminate this issue, preferably without arson. Countless many of you have experience with just this kind of shituation and I thank you greatly for your assistance.

Obligatory you sound poor.

I'd ask them to please keep quiet. If that fails, contact the landlord and the law.
I've tried that, it never works. The landlord does not care, the cops are too busy, and the neighbor does not care either. It may work for about a week and than it will be back to business as usual. You were in the service, did you live on base or off base?

I've tried that, it never works. The landlord does not care, the cops are too busy, and the neighbor does not care either. It may work for about a week and than it will be back to business as usual. You were in the service, did you live on base or off base?

I lived on base before I got married. Dorm life, was…. Dorm life, but we all worked in the hospital so any noise issues got squashed quick-fast. After I got married, we lived underneath an older lady for a bit. She was quiet though.

I guess I've been very blessed when it comes to neighbors.

That's why you should never get a 1st floor apartment. I would move to a top floor apartment. I actually have done this and it is not all that difficult. Less headaches and a more quiet life. I've always had obnoxious neighbors in all the apartment complexes I lived in. That is why apartments suck.

It may not stop the noise, but try spraying this shit on their door knob daily until the noise stops. Do not get caught by cameras.

https://liquidass.com/

2b1055f9-4fee-49b8-b034-087eef1863e9_1.6ed476d35e6fdc66cb3f07e334a263b7.jpeg

Last edited:
No solution. This problem has been going on since beginning of communal living.

Solution, move. Buy a home, rent a home, move to top floor and remember not to be a douche .

Alternate solution meditate and build your tolerance and empathy.

White or brown noise generator, either physical or digital, for sleeping.
Try to be somewhere else during their loudest times or mask it with music etc. Do contact landlord, they have to record your complaint.

Buy a small island nation and invest in brothels. Raise your various prostitute off spring like little soldiers, train them to be killers. 14 to 15 years later you have a specialized kill team and put a green light on your neighbors.

Back