need help?

I have been reading about your protein shake and training regimen, and find it very interesting. I was wondering if I could use Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream to put on my 25 pounds of muscle in 6 weeks, or if Vanilla is the only way.

Also I saw the picture you posted of your lunch, what kind of sausage is that? If I put the sausage in the shake will my abs get even better and my body fat percentage even lower?

Tommy Seoul said:
I have been reading about your protein shake and training regimen, and find it very interesting. I was wondering if I could use Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream to put on my 25 pounds of muscle in 6 weeks, or if Vanilla is the only way.

Also I saw the picture you posted of your lunch, what kind of sausage is that? If I put the sausage in the shake will my abs get even better and my body fat percentage even lower?

God, don't you ever pay fucking attention, Tommy? It was 22 pounds. 25 pounds? Are you fucking crazy?

blownards said:
feel free to ask.

Some people are born with it...tragic. But Blownard trains for retardation....moronic.

Why do I get the feeling he's sitting in front of his computer wearing nothing but a grin...

hey i need to lose 10lbs for wrestling this season i was just wondering if any of u guys could give me a few tips on a diet.........i weigh 180 and need to get down to 170 and i am about 15% bodyfat........thanks

bacon said:
Some people are born with it...tragic. But Blownard trains for retardation....moronic.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back