Need Help.

bjjfighter91

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Hi my names Brian im 14 and im like 5'6-5'7 and i only weight 111 pounds I need help gaining some weight. Plus do u know any good weight gaining supplements. And do those supplements like mess up your body like steriods or something.

Protein Powder is safe, but don't go crazy and take like 10 scoops a day.

As for gaining weight, hah I'm on the same boat as you so no advices from me.

at ur age.. i'd stay away from creatine just to be on the safe side... but protein powders and vitamins/minerals are good.. greens and fiber powders like psyllium husk as well.. :wink: o yeh.. and fish oil (w/a multi-vitamin).. it'll make u smarter so u do better in skool :D

Eat a lot and head over to the Strength and Power Forum. You'll gain 99% of your weight there. After you have a solid routine (at LEAST 3 months, of not 6) come back, read for a week, and then ask again if you need to.

50 bucks says the kid doesn't listen. Anybody? Madmick? KK? Chad?

Actually, I don't want you in on it Chad. I don't want to get paid in pussywillows or some sort of special rocks from the moutains :wink: :icon_lol:

They always get the basic idea, including myself. It's so simple "just eat lots of food" but that's hard for me lol. Hmmm...as long as my main lifts are increasing, I'll remain happy.

I got the opposite problem...trying to drop a few...

Anyway, protein, lift, eat, eat, and eat.

RJKD man i probably eat more than you. Its because of my genes its just hard to gain weight while if you would eat like 2 big macs you probably gain 5 pounds and i wouldnt.

Excuses excuses.

Start lifting weights.

And constantly eat them protein,carbs, and fat.

I eat a lot but like what im asking is what kinds of weight gaining supplements should i buy like i specific brand and type.

bjjfighter91 said:
RJKD man i probably eat more than you. Its because of my genes its just hard to gain weight while if you would eat like 2 big macs you probably gain 5 pounds and i wouldnt.

you have come here asking for help and already your making excuses, if its because of your genes that your not gaining weight , then eat even more

have you been diagnosed with anything like high thyroid levels , do you take any medication?

protien. mass gainers. eat more and most importantly eat RIGHT. no, protien will not mess your body up.

bjjfighter91 said:

WRONG! mate when i was your age i was your size by the time i turned 16 i was 190lbs just through lifting and eating everything.

lifting weights isn't gunna hurt you, just lift with good from

At your age lift light. You have so much natural testosterone that just lifting light will produce good gains. As far as brand names you can't go wrong with EAS.

Start doing body weight exercises (eg push-ups and chin-ups) before you start doing much lifting.

bjjfighter91 said:
I eat a lot but like what im asking is what kinds of weight gaining supplements should i buy like i specific brand and type.

..? Come on guys, there are stickies for this that Carnal did which was amazing.. Eat every two hours (if you want to be fat eat shitty foods.. if lean muscle eat LEAN meats) Eat veggies, meats, potatoes, hashbrowns, corn beef hash, bacon, protein shakes.. ectera ectear ectera

Lift weights, lift weights and lift weights.. do some cardio (just not to much so you don't burn that off)

That's the advice I can give you from what I've seen with people trying to gain weight

Back