Need help with knee pad...

Ghosted-Barra

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I am not sure which to go with of these 3, so if you have any experience with any please give me some feedback. I am mainly a gi player, so the thickness part of the pad is important. Thanks for the help.

Braces -

Brute EXO
30738.jpg

Brute Equalizer
30046.jpg

lastly, the Adidas
30044.jpg

someone is hell bent on Shopping at Budo Videos. The first Brute is for people with Knee injuries. THe 3rd looks to be more for volleyball. The 2nd is your Grade A choice.

I use the adidas, it has gel, really comfortable and no real problems with it sliding down your knee.

i might get those Brute ones if they are for knee injury people. I'm having knee surgery this wednesday.

~Foz

Eye surgery,knee surgery,you gonna be like the 6 million dollar Foz soon.

someone is hell bent on Shopping at Budo Videos. The first Brute is for people with Knee injuries. THe 3rd looks to be more for volleyball. The 2nd is your Grade A choice.

Is there something that you would recommend over these?

KPD25_3.jpg

Asics Unrestrained Knee pads. Best knee pads I have ever used.​

source?

I am not sure which to go with of these 3, so if you have any experience with any please give me some feedback. I am mainly a gi player, so the thickness part of the pad is important. Thanks for the help.

Braces -

Brute EXO
30738.jpg

Brute Equalizer
30046.jpg

lastly, the Adidas
30044.jpg

Just an FYI I have a friend who is putting out a new knee sleeve designed exclusively for grappling. It is going to be thin and elastic and have a thin silicon padding on the knee. I have tried the prototype and it is pretty good. He is selling it on the grapplesock.com website soon. No i don't get any commission just an FYI.

try the asics hex pads. should be near the volley ball section in a sports authority etc.

If I were to buy new knee pads, I would buy some that can breathe.

Back