Need help putting a program together

Checkitq

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi everyone am new here just found this site today. I decided to take up kickboxing classes about 6 weeks ago to get fitter and got into the kickboxing.
I need some help putting a weekly program together and am not sure how to do it like when to rest and that if anyone could help me put something together that would be great

Hi everyone am new here just found this site today. I decided to take up kickboxing classes about 6 weeks ago to get fitter and got into the kickboxing.
I need some help putting a weekly program together and am not sure how to do it like when to rest and that if anyone could help me put something together that would be great

Kickboxing is great and if you were to train simply to gain experience and competitive skills, I would say train as often as you can with only 1 day off a week.

With it being for fitness purposes, I need to ask, is it a legitimate school or something offered at your local YMCA, ect? What type of kickboxing? I just hate when people start to train and gain useless skill and even more useless confidence by learning a variant of jazzercize.

With that being said, your diet will be 90% of your weight loss/toning goals. If you don't change your eating habits, you will absolutely not get "fit".

I'm glad I could lecture you while giving arbitrary advice in response to your question!:icon_chee

Hi yeah it's a real school that go away and do competitions overseas I went at first for the fittness now am hooked and want to compete

I thought of this program but don't know if it ain't enough if you could tweek it for me that would be great
Here it is

Monday-15 min skipping - stretches
Tuesday -kickboxing -stretches
Wednesday-rest
Thursday-kickboxing- stretches
Friday - 3 mile run - 10 min skipping
Saturday - 2 hour home kickboxing session
Warm up
3-2 min shadow boxing
6-3 min rounds punch bag
Practice combos learnt in the week 20 times each
Circuit training
Sunday-3 mile run -10 min skipping

Hi yeah it's a real school that go away and do competitions overseas I went at first for the fittness now am hooked and want to compete

I thought of this program but don't know if it ain't enough if you could tweek it for me that would be great
Here it is

Monday-15 min skipping - stretches
Tuesday -kickboxing -stretches
Wednesday-rest
Thursday-kickboxing- stretches
Friday - 3 mile run - 10 min skipping
Saturday - 2 hour home kickboxing session
Warm up
3-2 min shadow boxing
6-3 min rounds punch bag
Practice combos learnt in the week 20 times each
Circuit training
Sunday-3 mile run -10 min skipping

Before we tangle with your routine. What are your goals. What shape are you in currently? What if any experience did you have before this class?

Back