Need help losing some weight

narkill1

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I am sitting here right now at about 260lbs. I'am 6'3. I would like to get down to the 200-210lbs. I always just usually eat whatever I have in the house. I need help in what foods I should eat for breakfast lunch and dinner. I'am getting back into a normal routine of working out. About a 2-3 mile run and a 30 minute bike. Weights here and there. I really need help with the dietary side of it. I'm not really sure how to eat correctly for each meal. Any ideas on what I should eat? Break it down

I weighed 253lbs, and go to 170lbs.

Eat clean, we are not going to write a diet for you, simply because we don't know what you will eat, let alone what you have access to. Search people's diets on here already.

Read the FAQ, it is stickied. Read it thoroughly.

~Foz

Read the FAQ setting goals that are impossible usually help when i sprint i am trying to beat world records and that is how i contiuosly improve myself so you should say i want to lose 80 pounds and get down to 180 and you will find yourself at 200-210 much faster also if you set a goal of 200-210 you will probably slack off and settle with 210 once you get there... you want to do cardio each morning before you eat b.c your body burns stored fat and it turns on your ****bolism putting you in fat burning mode for the rest of the day. Manitoba harvest hemp protein and allmax isoflex are good, drink lots of water (i drink lemon water a lot b.c it is a good way to add flavour without adding calories) all i can really say is you need to be running more and consicently increasing the speed of your runs

first off eat every three hours. try to consume lean protein and vegetables at every feeding opportunity. IMO you can eat complex carbs with breakfast and lunch but just stick to veggies and protein for dinner. commit to a diet, but remember to reward yourself once in a while. dont just hit weights "here and there" . while your cardio is important, so is your weight training. lean muscle is the best fat burner. good luck!

Diet is the most important thing. Don't starve yourself, eat right. Switch out water for pop. Exercise as well. The ideals are simple but it's up to you to follow them.

Read the FAQ, eat 5-8 smaller meals per day, drink lots of water/green tea. Don't drink anything with calories in it.

Read the FAQ, eat 5-8 smaller meals per day, drink lots of water/green tea. Don't drink anything with calories in it.

5-8 smaller meals a day doesn't work for everybody. It's not possible for me for sure, 3 meals a day has worked fine.

Yeah but it helps make the m e t a bolism run faster.

5-8 smaller meals a day doesn't work for everybody. It's not possible for me for sure, 3 meals a day has worked fine.

Eat 5-8 smaller meals anyway.

Jesus what am I not allowed to offer any kind of advice that might not fit someone's personal template? What if he can't eat three meals per day? What if he doesn't have a mouth? Am I not allowed to give any advice at all?

Whether or not you do it or not doesnt make it any less practical advice. Saith is correct in the advice he is offering. Whether you can or will follow it is on you.

I have to go with Saith 5-8 smaller meals even if it's sort of 3 larger meals with 2 snacks will always work better.

also drink 12 ounces of water right when u wake up.

I usually drink 12-16oz of water as soon as I wake up at room temp. Can anyone tell me if there's a significance to drinking room temp water vs cold? I heard that drinking room temp is better for the body since it doesnt have to worry about warming up the water. Thanks!

Back