Need help, hot Russian chick is trying to scam me with crypto

SuperLuigi

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Hey Sherbros, so like 2 weeks ago a random number contacts me on whatsapp saying they are with a recruiting company and want to know if I want a job. Seems very scammy and the number has no pictures or anything associated with that company and just kinda logically a big recruiting company wouldnt be texting random numbers hoping to get a good employee, so I was already sure this was a scam. But, all they did is ask me if I would agree to let her give my number to anyone looking for an employee, so to humor her I said sure.

A day or two goes by and I get a message from another number. Unlike the last number this one has a display picture of a woman that is clearly not an advertisement or something like that so potentially actually them. The area code was for a city near me. Im still pretty sure shes a scammer but now I am wondering if she is actually the thin young blonde girl in her picture or just another dude from Kolkata or Delhi faking his number. The girl explains to me she wants me to go online and do this job for her. The job is obviously fake and the website is obviously a sketchy front to scam people. The first two links she sends me dont work, clearly because the domains get deleted so often when they are reported as scams. At this point I am intrigued so I am playing along, trying to get info about her along the way and trying to make her trust me.

Here is a random internet picture which approximates her display picture pretty well:
images

The name she gave herself on whatsapp is obviously fake. Its like what a person who has seen English media but never lived in an English speaking country would make as an English name, like if you named yourself Katilia Stane or Fritzer Marbla. So I commented on her name and she said she is Malaysian. To be more sure its a scam I started flirting with her, knowing any real job recuiter or professional person trying to train me on a job would get pissed off at the lack of professionalism. Not surprisingly she would flirt back but immediately try to redirect my attention to the scam. So I asked her if there are many blondes in Malaysia, and she says no she is blonde because her dad is French, and says she is now living in Canada. So at this point I see a perfect opportunity to call her bluff and ask if she speaks French. But to my surprise she says actually yes she is fluent and we can continue in French if I want.

At this point I have to re-evaluate the situation. Dudes in India dont speak French and her story matching her area code strengthened the case for her being real. What really convinced me she was real though was when she sent me voice notes, and I could hear in her voice this was not an Indian man, not a Malaysian girl or French girl either, this was very clearly a young female from Eastern Europe. If this was some kind of fake generated voice the scammers would know to pick either Malay or French accent. The most logical explanation is that these are East European scammers who may or may not have agents in a city near me. While we were flirting the girl mentions that the city has had really extreme property inflation recently, which is true and she probably wouldnt know if she was living in Europe still. It seems our sexy scammer is actually real and is actually in a city near me.

I watch enough scam baiting videos on youtube to know a common tactic scammers will use is to send you money or at least fake sending you money and then come up with an excuse why you have to send all of it or part of it back in order to get the real money, or whatever. So I was anticipating something like this and given the sloppiness of absolutely every other element of this scam I was thinking maybe I can even scam the scammers and keep the decoy money. Sure enough, the girl rewards me for clicking around the fake website for 5 mins by transfering me $60 worth of an obscure cryptocurrency. I already know the next step is to make me pay for something somehow to redeem the money and Im trying to circumvent any tactics where they can say the transfer of crypto to me is invalid, so I start stalling.

At this point I have two goals, first and foremost, try to meet the scammer girl in real life and eventually get in her pants, and second, find a way to secure the crypto without her suspecting anything is up. To work towards the first goal I have already mentioned in my conversations with her I am really rich, and I own my own company, and my Dad has a huge fortune he will leave to me, I am a master chef who loves cooking, etc. None of this is true of course. she seems to be buying it though lol Eventually there will come a point where there will be no more ways to delay and she will be pressuring me to send the money and I will have to reveal the jig is up, and so all of this primes me to be able to say I knew all along but I am still interested in talking without her immediately dismissing the idea and blocking me lol

So now comes the technical part. The crypto she has transfered me is USDT(TRC20), which if I understand correctly is Tether using the Tron blockchain. The crypto wallet Im using is Trust Wallet. Not surprisingly the swap function of this wallet doesnt allow for this coin to be swapped. Im guessing theres no way to just turn the crypto into normal currency and at the very least I would have to enter all my banking info for that which they are possibly counting on to steal my info. So Im thinking the best solution here is to transfer the crypto to another crypto wallet which allows you to trade this coin for bitcoin, which I can then probably find a way to actually use to buy something or have it turned into normal currency on a normal not scammy website. But, full disclaimer, I know basically nothing about crypto. Part of the reason I initially went along with the scam was that I was thinking at the end of the process I would at least come out of it more knowledgable about crypto. So if you know crypto please help, and if you know someone else who does please tag them ITT.

PS - If I do get in the scammers pants I will post her pics here.

Last edited:
Hey Sherbros, so like 2 weeks ago a random number contacts me on whatsapp saying they are with a recruiting company and want to know if I want a job. Seems very scammy and the number has no pictures or anything associated with that company and just kinda logically a big recruiting company wouldnt be texting random numbers hoping to get a good employee, so I was already sure this was a scam. But, all they did is ask me if I would agree to let her give my number to anyone looking for an employee, so to humor her I said sure.

A day or two goes by and I get a message from another number. Unlike the last number this one has a display picture of a woman that is clearly not an advertisement or something like that so potentially actually them. The area code was for a city near me. Im still pretty sure shes a scammer but now I am wondering if she is actually the thin young blonde girl in her picture or just another dude from Kolkata or Delhi faking his number. The girl explains to me she wants me to go online and do this job for her. The job is obviously fake and the website is obviously a sketchy front to scam people. The first two links she sends me dont work, clearly because the domains get deleted so often when they are reported as scams. At this point I am intrigued so I am playing along, trying to get info about her along the way and trying to make her trust me.

Here is a random internet picture which approximates her display picture pretty well:
images

The name she gave herself on whatsapp is obviously fake. Its like what a person who has seen English media but never lived in an English speaking country would make as an English name, like if you named yourself Katilia Stane or Fritzer Marbla. So I commented on her name and she said she is Malaysian. To be more sure its a scam I started flirting with her, knowing any real job recuiter or professional person trying to train me on a job would get pissed off at the lack of professionalism. Not surprisingly she would flirt back but immediately try to redirect my attention to the scam. So I asked her if there are many blondes in Malaysia, and she says no she is blonde because her dad is French, and says she is now living in Canada. So at this point I see a perfect opportunity to call her bluff and ask if she speaks French. But to my surprise she says actually yes she is fluent and we can continue in French if I want.

At this point I have to re-evaluate the situation. Dudes in India dont speak French and her story matching her area code strengthened the case for her being real. What really convinced me she was real though was when she sent me voice notes, and I could hear in her voice this was not an Indian man, not a Malaysian girl or French girl either, this was very clearly a young female from Eastern Europe. If this was some kind of fake generated voice the scammers would know to pick either Malay or French accent. The most logical explanation is that these are East European scammers who may or may not have agents in a city near me. While we were flirting the girl mentions that the city has had really extreme property inflation recently, which is true and she probably wouldnt know if she was living in Europe still. It seems our sexy scammer is actually real and is actually in a city near me.

I watch enough scam baiting videos on youtube to know a common tactic scammers will use is to send you money or at least fake sending you money and then come up with an excuse why you have to send all of it or part of it back in order to get the real money, or whatever. So I was anticipating something like this and given the sloppiness of absolutely every other element of this scam I was thinking maybe I can even scam the scammers and keep the decoy money. Sure enough, the girl rewards me for clicking around the fake website for 5 mins by transfering me $60 worth of an obscure cryptocurrency. I already know the next step is to make me pay for something somehow to redeem the money and Im trying to circumvent any tactics where they can say the transfer of crypto to me is invalid, so I start stalling.

At this point I have two goals, first and foremost, try to meet the scammer girl in real life and eventually get in her pants, and second, find a way to secure the crypto without her suspecting anything is up. To work towards the first goal I have already mentioned in my conversations with her I am really rich, and I own my own company, and my Dad has a huge fortune he will leave to me, I am a master chef who loves cooking, etc. None of this is true of course. she seems to be buying it though lol Eventually there will come a point where there will be no more ways to delay and she will be pressuring me to send the money and I will have to reveal the jig is up, and so all of this primes me to be able to say I knew all along but I am still interested in talking without her immediately dismissing the idea and blocking me lol

So now comes the technical part. The crypto she has transfered me is USDT(TRC20), which if I understand correctly is Tether using the Tron blockchain. The crypto wallet Im using is Trust Wallet. Not surprisingly the swap function of this wallet doesnt allow for this coin to be swapped. Im guessing theres no way to just turn the crypto into normal currency and at the very least I would have to enter all my banking info for that which they are possibly counting on to steal my info. So Im thinking the best solution here is to transfer the crypto to another crypto wallet which allows you to trade this coin for bitcoin, which I can then probably find a way to actually use to buy something or have it turned into normal currency on a normal not scammy website. But, full disclaimer, I know basically nothing about crypto. Part of the reason I initially went along with the scam was that I was thinking at the end of the process I would at least come out of it more knowledgable about crypto. So if you know crypto please help, and if you know someone else who does please tag them ITT.

PS - If I do get in the scammers pants I will post her pics here.
I'll transfer you $60 in shiba inu coin for me to not read that long ass essay

Ps you are getting scammed and you'll be getting bobs and vagene requests soon

All this for $60 and to get in a scammers pants? Man just put a little effort into actually getting laid and skip all this bullshit.
I hook up with my exes pretty often. Getting laid isnt an issue. Think of how cool it would be to navigate this crazy scam situation and then get laid because of it though, that would be a pretty awesome story. Also the East Euro accent is really sexy.

You are aware of all these red flags and still keep going on, wrf. Obviously the blood which is supposed to go to your brain went to your dick instead.

If something bad happens, I won't feel sorry for you.
Hook that man up with a village girl.

You are aware of all these red flags and still keep going on, wrf. Obviously the blood which is supposed to go to your brain went to your dick instead.

If something bad happens, I won't feel sorry for you.
Scams intrigue me, I like to know the ins and outs of how they work. A hot girl being involved makes it like some kind of James Bond scenario, how could you not be interested in that? Worst case scenario I come away empty handed but know exactly how the scam works.

So that's not a picture of the scammer but a similar looking one so you can protect the scammers identity?
I dont sherdog on my phone and I dont want to do a data transfer just to have the authentic picture which isnt perfectly clear anyways. Its a generic social media looking hot chick.

Speaking of scams, I hear those two scammers are face punching each other this weekend.

"this hot russian chick"....

Its never a hot chick.
What are you, 12 years old, and just had your first erection?

Its like getting a Nigeria letter and still believe there is a prince wanting to give you millions..
Or in your case, wanna bang or you wanna bang the Nigerian prince.

This is you

its-still.gif

Last edited:
"this hot russian chick"....

Its never a hot chick.
What are you, 12 years old, and just had your first erection?

Its like getting a Nigeria letter and still believe there is a prince wanting to give you millions..
Or in your case, wanna bang or you wanna bang the Nigerian prince.

This is you

its-still.gif
Ive spoken to her on the phone. Worst case scenario she is a fat Russian chick lol

Lol at that thirsty fucker falling for a random pic of female and actually putting that much time and effort into it.

If you are that stupid I'm on scammers side.
<45>
Im trying to scam the scammers, which is a social good as it will drain their resources to scam everyone else.

I will follow your story TS. I also tried to understand a scam once. It 'was' also an east European lady. I think she wanted our connection to be stronger first before pulling the trigger, but it took too long and I gave up on it.

The chance that you can really meet the lady on the picture is 0,0%. Of course they don't use a real picture when they are scamming people and there will be a woman involved for the case you need to speak with them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back