Need help fitting in a second shake in my diet.

SSJP

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
So I'd like to drink two shakes a day- and I usually get to on lifting days. One pre and one post workout. I just don't know if this is as wise as fitting it in elswehere, but I can only fit it in in certain places because of school (sucks to be 16 sometimes!)

6:00 AM Bowl of Raisin Bran with one percent milk
9:00 AM Light yogurt with sliced almonds
11:15 AM 3 slices wheat bread with peanut butter, two pinneaple cups

From here it gets blah. I have a post WO whey shake, sometimes one before and usually some chicken and salad or some other lean meat with salad for dinner.

I'd appreciate any help, thanks!

SSJP said:
So I'd like to drink two shakes a day- and I usually get to on lifting days. One pre and one post workout. I just don't know if this is as wise as fitting it in elswehere, but I can only fit it in in certain places because of school (sucks to be 16 sometimes!)

From here it gets blah. I have a post WO whey shake, sometimes one before and usually some chicken and salad or some other lean meat with salad for dinner.

this is off the subject but I would switch from raisen Bran to either total or Kashi, but thats just me

SSJP said:

Make that meal 2 slices bread and PB and a shake, right about the same calories maybe a few more.

Unfortunately I'm at school with no access to whey at that time.

Back