Need advice on Banana/Heavy Bags.

takuma

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Hey guys I am looking for a cheap banana or normal heavy bag. I want a cheap one since I don't have that much money atm and also for in case I end up barely useing it. Later hopefully I can get a better bag.

My requirements are as follows:
I want to be able to punch as well as kick it. I also don't want to get a small 4ft or something either as I am 6ft so a 6ft bag is the what I am looking for. Also It will be indoors and will be used by 3 people hopefully every day but probally not. I also hope to condtion my shins on it and kick it with each leg over 100x every day.

As for getting an empty bag and filling it myself I don't know if I would really want to do that as it seems like a pain to do and I don't want to have a crap bag filled with crap. :icon_lol: I saw some fairtex bags and they look nice but a little expensive for me right now. This was looking nice to me http://store.titleboxing.com/title-classic-banana-heavy-bag.html . Any advice would be appreciated and should I bother to get an unfilled bag?

It's only $100.00. Thats not bad....
I was going to get that one myself.

Wow, that's the cheapest I've ever seen a heavy bag like that!
If you can afford it, go for it!

even though it is a cheap bag, you have to think of the shipping price as well. It is not cheap to ship something that is 100 lbs.

I'm lucky. I live about 10 minutes from Title. As well as Ringside and CSI. Lucky me!!!

Yeah it comes to 144 after shipping but with every bag there is gonna be shipping. I didnt find a cheaper price yet.

b0necrusher said:
I'm lucky. I live about 10 minutes from Title. As well as Ringside and CSI. Lucky me!!!

:eek: Not fair, I'm comming on a road trip get ready to feed me dinner :wink:

Back