Need a Place to Train in the Columbus GA Area

Vurbil

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I am new to Columbus GA, and I need a place to train. I have not trained previously, but I am a good athlete and get pretty hardcore about things.

I'm interested in boxing, muai thai, wrestling, bjj... really I'll take what I can get at this point as I haven't been able to find anything.

The one thing I'm definitely looking for, though, is a professional atmosphere where I am going to get quality training. I've walked into several places where it was like backyard wrestling or something -- just a bunch of guys "training" with no instruction going on. I want to feel like I am actually being taught something.

I really hope someone can point me in the right direction. I had to come here to finish school and I don't know anybody. I don't even have to work; my job is paying me my salary to go to school, which only takes up 4 hours a week. I need something to put my energy into.

i googled and the only place i could find is this blazers boxing club
Blazers Boxing Club
everything else seemed like kids daycare tkd karate stuff.

Exactly, that's why I'm asking on here. I googled, and visited one place. As you say, none of the places looked too good, except the one I visited which didn't pan out. Was hoping someone on here is from GA and knew of a place.

Back