Need a new Judogi

RearNakedToke

White Belt
Reaction score
I have been doing Judo for about a year and am about due for a new gi. I lost about 25 pounds since I have started and my current gi has gotten a lot baggier.

I want a gi that fits as snugly as possible since I already have a baggy one.
I am 5' 9'' and 187 lbs current gi is an Adidas that I bought when I first started, so its about time for something nice.

I own a mizuno shiai, its fairly nice. Its kinda expensive. Its preshrunk so its a probably a half size too large for me.

Fushida makes pretty good quality gi's at an affordable price. If you order online, you can submit your personal measurements and they'll make sure you have the right fit.

Your Gi isn't going to make you better, I train just as well with my cheap generic gi as I do with my Mizuno gi.

I started Judo about a year ago myself, started off with a cheap HSU gi, but upgraded last March.I bought a Mizuno Eurocomp. I love the thing.

I also started cross-training at my local BJJ club (Paragon) this past December, my team mates constantly remark about how hard it is to "grip" the eurocomp, yet though it is heavy, I find it to be very comfortable.

I love the design so much, I just recently placed an order for another one. Get a Mizuno, you won't regret it.

Fushida most def. The hard core JUdo guys I train with all love my Fushida at half the price of a Mizuno. DO it.

I emailed Vin at kodokangear.com and they are all sold out of the Moskito. So I guess its either a Eurocomp or a Fushida

Back