Need a new gym bag.

MMAftfw**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Im looking for a new bag to hold my gear in. An average day I would probably like to be able to fit at max head gear, a few pairs of gloves, mouth peice, cup, and enough room for an extra outfit of clothes since a lot of time I will be going to the gym directly from work. What do you guys recommend that does not cost too much? Probably dont want to spend more then 60 or so if at all possible right now.

Yea I looked at that one a few times, its just pretty far over and then with international shipping I know it would really hurt :icon_neut

The international shipping cost 20 bucks, and it gets to you pretty quickly. Worth it, imo.

I got a pretty sweet ass Diadora (soccer company) duffel bag from a second hand store for 4 bucks. It's perfect for me.

I use the Underarmour duffle bag. Nice set up and i normally carry a cup, shorts, gi, headgear, 4 oz gloves, 16 oz gloves, towel, shower stuff, tape etc. Great sturdy strap and buckles, plenty of room without being overly large.

Link

addidas duffels are pretty nice
i have a nike bag and i can cram as much as i need in it and i don't even have the largest bag.

asicsgearbag-large.jpg

http://www.wrestlinggear.com/images/products/bags/asicsgearbag-large.jpg

I use the Underarmour duffle bag. Nice set up and i normally carry a cup, shorts, gi, headgear, 4 oz gloves, 16 oz gloves, towel, shower stuff, tape etc. Great sturdy strap and buckles, plenty of room without being overly large.

Link

Thats a nice looking bag im gonna see if they have any local stores that carry it for around the same price.

I was looking for a new bag a few months ago and this was the winner: MMA Gear Bag Cageside MMA Gear
New Balance Large Gym Bag
Item# NB-Bag
Sale price: $17.99

Combat Sports has that ASIC bag for $29.95: ASICS

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back