Need a Fight to Re-Watch

Sold. Seems like a good start.

It was hailed as 'The greatest MMA fight of all time' but many seem to forget it on their all-time lists.

Its still my #1, and it should at least be everyone's Top #5, and a respectable list can't have it below Top #10.

If its not mentioned at all, they don't watch enough MMA throughout the history of the sport to have a credible opinion.

It was hailed as 'The greatest MMA fight of all time' but many seem to forget it on their all-time lists.

Its still my #1, and it should at least be everyone's Top #5, and a respectable list can't have it below Top #10.

If its not mentioned at all, they don't watch enough MMA throughout the history of the sport to have a credible opinion.

Definitely an all time great action fight. I wouldn’t blame someone who preferred something more technical featuring fighters in their prime for GOAT contenders, but it’s impossible not to love that fight. Especially because it’s two all time first tier legends, both at an age when those sorts get thrown together and you often get a sloppy dud.

My fave fight - Tony Ferguson vs Anthony Pettis. Just Bleed Gods were pleased, so would you.

Definitely an all time great action fight. I wouldn’t blame someone who preferred something more technical featuring fighters in their prime for GOAT contenders, but it’s impossible not to love that fight. Especially because it’s two all time first tier legends, both at an age when those sorts get thrown together and you often get a sloppy dud.

I wouldn't even say its an 'all time great action fight.'

Its the 'all-time display of toughness and determination fight.'

The only downside to it was that it wasn't a draw, because Shogun didn't deserve a loss on his record after that slobberknocker. Both men should have been viewed to have 'won' that fight by everyone.

BTW, that's one of the reasons why MMA is the greatest sport in the world - No one gives a damn that Shogun is Brazilian or Henderson is American - everyone around the world loves and praises both fighters for being tough as nails and 'leaving it all in the octagon' (a very over used phrase) but in that fight's case both fighters could barely stand and nearly had to go to to the hospital from exhaustion.

Ngannou vs Lewis, Gane vs Rozenstruik, Adesanya vs Romero, Holm vs Pennington and Silva vs Maia are amazing fights, highly recommend if you want to be entertained.

Bisping vs GSP. To this day it is my favorite fight. GSP looked stellar in the first round after 4 years out of the cage. Moving up in weight, definitely affected his cardio, and it showed in the second round.

Then in the third he got cut up from elbows from the bottom. So much so, that he let Bisping up in the third round. Then GSP landed the left hook that dropped Bisping. And then GSP landed some nasty GNP, which lead to the RNC, which Bisping didn’t tap to. And ultimately got choked unconscious.

Great fight.

Edit. HM to Weili vs Joanna. That was a truly great fight.

Last edited:
Holly Holm vs Beth Correria

You'll Laugh, You'll Cry, You'll Masterbate?

The answer is Carlos Condit vs Nick Diaz. Then come back to Sherdog and start a thread about who you think won.

Now that I think about it..

Any Michel Pereira UFC fight is entertaining as fuck.

Carlos newton vs dan henderson

Phenomenal fight...any fight fan should watch it..

Henderson gets his jaw broke and keeps going..wins a closely debaited decision

Back