• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NCAA Men's Basketball Discussion: Selection Sunday Edition (March Madness!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite is Georgia though. They literally have a banner with nothing on it.

banners-in-stegeman-coliseum-uga-georgia-bulldogs1.jpg

dafuq is this? lol

How do they have a Final Four but no Elite 8? Georgia intellect at it's finest

and shouldn't of happened. i hope they teach you in class to do what i said, you always have the conversation before hand to prevent either scenario from happening (ie, technical or cheating)

Yeah, communication is pretty much the first point they emphasize (besides knowledge of rules, obv)

Yeah, communication is pretty much the first point they emphasize (besides knowledge of rules, obv)

The refs in that game were terrible at best. One ball obviously went off the knee of the Arizona player and it was called off the Wisconsin player when it never even got close. The blocking calls were terrible in the first half but seemed to change in the second half leading me to believe that somebody higher up contacted the officials at halftime.

Florida has gotten some really favorable matchups throughout the tournament so far.

Obviously you have the 16 seed...

Pitt has sucked this year and has a losing record against teams ranked in the top 50 (they had no wins against top 25 teams until they beat a garbage UNC team in the ACC tournament)

UCLA has pretty much been unranked all year and is a standard PAC-12 shitstain.

Dayton is Dayton.

So Florida was fortunate not to play any opponent worth a shit until the Final Four. The step-up in competition whether it's MSU or Uconn could throw UF off balance since they've had a relative cakewalk so far.

Not saying it benefitted one team or the other as there were bad calls both ways all game long, but that Wisconsin zona game was one of the worst officiated games I've seen in years

agreed. It seemed a little worse for Wisconsin (benefiting zona) though.

dafuq is this? lol

How do they have a Final Four but no Elite 8? Georgia intellect at it's finest

Theyre probably just counting how far they got. Like if they lost in the Elite 8 they would put that there.

Either way, lol.

Anyway Im pumped Wisconsin won, great game. Props to Arizona theyre a really good team and deserved their #1 seed. The officiating was horrible all around. The charge call at the end was meh but (as stated above the imbound play) and Arizona got the last shot anyway so it was a wash. Happy for Coach Bo too, he deserves it.

lol @ Arizona's campus rioting too

Florida has gotten some really favorable matchups throughout the tournament so far.

Obviously you have the 16 seed...

Pitt has sucked this year and has a losing record against teams ranked in the top 50 (they had no wins against top 25 teams until they beat a garbage UNC team in the ACC tournament)

UCLA has pretty much been unranked all year and is a standard PAC-12 shitstain.

Dayton is Dayton.

So Florida was fortunate not to play any opponent worth a shit until the Final Four. The step-up in competition whether it's MSU or Uconn could throw UF off balance since they've had a relative cakewalk so far.
Didn't you have Pittsburgh beating us?

I swear either of these teams could live at the line if they would just throw out a few pump fakes.

Fuck Michigan State can't get inside. Nothing but threes all game.

This is the same UConn team we beat not too long ago 81-48. Damn I hate UK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back