NBA Thread V4!!: Coronavirus locks down KD and Company

Was this thread great?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Raps looked great
Lakers aren't built for it. They had the best 2 players on the court. The raps have the next 7. That's not a great strategy. Plus Vogel's playing 2 bigs when raps are playing small ball backfired. His rotations sucked. Nick nurse is just a better coach and defensive assignments and rotations won the game.

Faps D was good but Lakes were terrible. Saw one possession where both Dunny and LeQing passed up open looks only to get a shat clock violation. Like that's great defense, but even worse offense

Outside shaating in general is gonna be a big problem for a team whose best 3pt shaater is KCP and is actually relying on Dion Waiters to provide something

And lol @ Canthony only managing to get off 7 shats. That's 4 less than Dion lmfao

Lowry always all star and even mvp type leaves early to mid season and slumps late and playoffs. I think the rest gonna help him more than most players and Lowry at all star levels makes the raptors legit contenders. The d will always show up

@Pliny Pete

kwYW1QZ.jpg

Wait how in the blue hell are the Wizcans even in the bubble? Talk about unnecessary risk lol

Wait how in the blue hell are the Wizcans even in the bubble? Talk about unnecessary risk lol
They made the decision to go with 22 teams before Bealst opted out. They really should have let one of the western teams get a chance instead. Whoever goes up against the Fucks are going to get obliterated

The crowd for this Celtics/Blazers game is pretty fucking loud.

Just like lowry I think harden gonna benefit from the rest more than most. Houston my dark horse in the west. Harden taking over the playoffs this year

Every other team is treating this like the slap dash season it is, while the Raps are ready to repeat. They've been in that bubble longer than anyone. They ain't fuckin' around.

DEFEND THE NORTH!

Lmao @ the cRaps getting hyped over a regular season win

“The cRaps have been jerking each other off in the bubble longer than anyone else”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back