• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked NBA Thread: Delusional Fan Championship Hopes/Copes Edition

Who wins the Ship?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t understand how any Celtics fan can cheer on Marcus Smart and his egregious flops.

Philly gets the calls for the first time all series and Celtics fans are about to implode.

I don’t understand how any Celtics fan can cheer on Marcus Smart and his egregious flops.
I don't know how your brain can be so bad at keeping your motor functions going and think this isn't embiid offensive fouling with 100lb weight advantage on an established defender using bother his shoulder then his ass.

I don't know how your brain can be so bad at keeping your motor functions going and think this isn't embiid offensive fouling with 100lb weight advantage on an established defender

That one on White was ridiculous too. He didn't move. Harden was the only one moving.

I don't have a dog in the game <Fedor23>

I don't know how your brain can be so bad at keeping your motor functions going and think this isn't embiid offensive fouling with 100lb weight advantage on an established defender using bother his shoulder then his ass.

Clean move by Embiid. Just because Smart flops backwards and throws his arms in the air like a jackass trying to sell the call doesn’t means it’s a foul. If that’s an offensive foul then we can completely eliminate post ups and have everyone live behind the 3 point line.

Smart clearly embellished the hell out of that.

You can't fault Joel for being 100 lbs heavier. It's entirely the Celtics fault for leaving Smart alone on an island against Embiid multiple possessions in a row. Who thought that was a good idea?

Philly gets the calls for the first time all series and Celtics fans are about to implode.
Ah, right, how dare Celtics fans complain when the 76ers are gettings calls in their favor that they should not be getting.

The double technical on JB and Niang should have been a technical foul for Niang only as he clearly grabbed JB’s leg to stop him from running back the court from the bench.

They didn't give Tucker that rebound at the halftime buzzer. <2>
(He's my Draftkings captain) <{yearp}>

Ah, right, how dare Celtics fans complain when the 76ers are gettings calls in their favor that they should not be getting.

The double technical on JB and Niang should have been a technical foul for Niang only as he clearly grabbed JB’s leg to stop him from running back the court from the bench.

Niang only did that because of the blatant no call on Brown pulling Hardens jersey preventing him from getting the ball during that play. Therefore, the tech was karma.

This is why i give Tatum so much shit all the time. It's because he can do this shit with regularity when his mind is right.

Smart clearly embellished the hell out of that.

You can't fault Joel for being 100 lbs heavier. It's entirely the Celtics fault for leaving Smart alone on an island against Embiid multiple possessions in a row. Who thought that was a good idea?
lol "he embellished it"
So you're gonna sit here with a straight manlet face and say Smart was the one fouling and not being shoved into while in legal guarding position?
I envy what a beautiful little world of bliss you must live in.

lol "he embellished it"
So you're gonna sit here with a straight manlet face and say Smart was the one fouling and not being shoved into while in legal guarding position?
I envy what a beautiful little world of bliss you must live in.

Backing someone down with your ass/shoulder has been a basketball play since the NBA started. What the hell you getting at? Just because Joel is enormous it is a foul? Shaquille O'Neal would have fouled out every game of his career in the 1st half if that's the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back